FCS @ Boyd Buc

reaction

Boyd and TC both seemed to think all they had to do was show up and their opponent would just fold. Boyd was just lucky enough to have the lesser opponent this week.

Boyd’s defense was crossed up a bit tonight by trick plays and pee-wee tactics. I expect FC to just play football which should help the defense. However, I am sure the defense will be more aware that teams will play no holds barred.

I have to chuckle a little about how the TSSAA plan to eliminate FC and Boyd was to put them both in a quad with TC expecting TC to eliminate them. Three of the four #1 teams were taken out by a #4 or #5. Everyone knew when the brackets came out that those #1’s had no business being there and it is clear that FC and Boyd should have likely been #1 in those quads.

That said there are eight teams still standing. Congrats to all eight.

1 #1 team that eked out a win against a #5.

3 #2 teams that barely eked out a win against a #3.

1 #3 team that blew away a #2.

2 #4 teams that knocked off a #1.

1 #5 team that knocked off a #1.

How a 7-3 team would end up being a #1 seed is beyond me. Your conspiracy theory is less than imagineable. It's ignorant posts like this that really light my fuse. Put teams where ever you want and let them play. The best teams will rise to the top. TC is always tough and this year was ours. Bottom line the rest of your post has now made us all dumber for listening to your incesent incoherent rambling. Line em up and play and may the best team win.

I garuntee you this will be a real good game. I have been reading in my Murphy Fair book about the 2A teams that are still playing and these might be the two best teams. That Reynolds man will have those Boyd boys ready to play, because they know if they lose their season will be over. You think im joking but im not.

How a 7-3 team would end up being a #1 seed is beyond me. Your conspiracy theory is less than imagineable. It's ignorant posts like this that really light my fuse. Put teams where ever you want and let them play. The best teams will rise to the top. TC is always tough and this year was ours. Bottom line the rest of your post has now made us all dumber for listening to your incesent incoherent rambling. Line em up and play and may the best team win.

I know this post sure made me dumber. :wacko: