Gville vs. Eagleville

owlball

Easy there kuda CA scored their points on Wayne Co by leaving their starters in against our jv and third string. May have scored once on starters

Ok thanks for the clarification, still if WC and E'ville both held them to 7 points with their starters then that should be an indication that E'ville's D is very good. CA innialated 7 teams offensively. They liked to put #10 in motion and opt to pitch or fake and hand it to #29. They had respectable drives against the Eagles, one ended with an INT and the the other took them to 4th and 4 on the goal. They did very little in the air against the Eagles. Did they throw a lot in their game with WC?

Trust me, It won't. :D

I don't trust you, because the game still has to be played and all we are doing is talking on a message board . Ok, we only gave up 7pts, but we also fumbled the ball on drives that should've resulted in points. Besides, like most of the posters on here say, you can't compare scores because every team will match up differently.

The reason I put the , "don't give me that song and dance comparison" in there was because I figured when I sent it you'd go that direction which you had a couple of times. I agree t/o's are a part of the game, was just making a point that Moore was likely the better team and might've given you a better game if not for the t/o's. The point I was aiming for is that you downplayed CA's offensive ability by who they played and I countered with y'all drubbing an NCS team that was 5-6. Just counter punching, you know gotta keep you juiced up Croz. :mrgreen:

You keep touting CA's offense, so was it not as good as Forrest or Cascade or Westmoreland or Community? Since you gave up more points to them. :shock:

Edited by croz6110

You keep touting CA's offense, so was it not as good as Forrest or Cascade or Westmoreland or Community? Since you gave up more points to them. :shock:

I think they were probably better having seen all but the 1st game of the season against Westmoreland. I believe Eeagles will back me up on this, our defense played better and hit harder last week than any game all season and they've been good all season. Just like y'all G'ville fans have posted several times y'all put everything together the other night and played at a higher level and all, well we did too on defense and really on offense if we hadn't have turned the ball over, like Eeagles was saying we would likely have scored two more td's as we lost the ball twice around their 20 on long drives, one started from inside our own 10. :blink: