Oneida @ Oliver Springs

Oneida coming off a great performance against a good Hampton team. Oliver Springs coming off a win against North Green. This is the second meeting this year after Oz beat Oneida on Oneida's reservation.Coach Brewster and his gang has the boys hitting on all cylinders right now.Does the Indians have what it takes to control Miller and his ability to not only throw the ball, but run the ball as well? This is for sure not a game to miss.

Lets get it going! :popcorneater:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oneida coming off a great performance against a good Hampton team. Oliver Springs coming off a win against North Green. This is the second meeting this year after Oz beat Oneida on Oneida's reservation.Coach Brewster and his gang has the boys hitting on all cylinders right now.Does the Indians have what it takes to control Miller and his ability to not only throw the ball, but run the ball as well? This is for sure not a game to miss.

Lets get it going! :popcorneater:

:hungry:

Edited by CleatlessInjun

We all know the playoffs are fun when you have a hot team, and both of these teams are beginning to heat up.....! Oneida's D had prehaps it's finest hour last night in the second half....holding a tremendously strong Hampton team scoreless in that half. They have seen OS so they know exactly what they can expect. Ultimately the Tribe has to take care of the football in order to move on past this game. I think they have all the tools to get the job done again Friday, and I won't miss any game until they fall. (even though "Betsy" has been fitful lately)(look for black smoke, it will be rufus) :thumb: OS.....you hear Rumero this, Rumero that.....it might be a good idea to keep an eye on that kid next week!!! I don't believe we paid him enough respect the first time around. Of course, OS has others that produce for them, but I'm not sure they could replace #45? Gonna be a fun week.....Cleatless is at the table.....so lets feed him some crowbars!

:motorbike:

Cleat, Ive been around.Im only stirring the late night and aint got no light to see that dang puter keys. Its better to be seen and not heard...wait or is it the other way around??? :flower:

Goose, I hope that we are in the lead with 5 minutes to go (wishful and hopeful thinking there)but it seems that our boys step it up when need be. They kept composure against Hampton and done what they needed to do to seal the win.

Now, Oneida knows what OZ is capable of.Miller tore us apart during the first meeting. I hope and would think that Coach Brew and gang have got some things worked out that allowed Miller to have stats like he did. Our defense is clicking and the secondary is coming around. This def is gonna be a closer game than it was previously, you can bank on that!

:popcorneater:

Cleat, Ive been around.Im only stirring the late night and aint got no light to see that dang puter keys. Its better to be seen and not heard...wait or is it the other way around??? :flower:

Goose, I hope that we are in the lead with 5 minutes to go (wishful and hopeful thinking there)but it seems that our boys step it up when need be. They kept composure against Hampton and done what they needed to do to seal the win.

Now, Oneida knows what OZ is capable of.Miller tore us apart during the first meeting. I hope and would think that Coach Brew and gang have got some things worked out that allowed Miller to have stats like he did. Our defense is clicking and the secondary is coming around. This def is gonna be a closer game than it was previously, you can bank on that!

:popcorneater:

Hard to get a game much closer than that first one was, but I agree it is gonna be a real close one. I expect a dog fight, settled with who makes the biggest play in the 4th or OT for that matter. Gonna be a good one and we are well represented in the semis with whomever gets there.

King.....Im still here. I see and read everything. Just a lot of Buzzards in the air that tend to circle my bloody carcass! :unsure: I tend now not to speak until summoned from the depths. My Tribal Brothers played a nice game against the Bulldogs and we live to play another week. The week is young and a lot of preparation before we travel down to OS. I guess you could say I'm quietly sticking with the boys and they know I have their back win or lose. Will we win this week? If the right group shows up. These kids just lack some consistency this year, but you only have to be "hot" right now! Trust me.....they are getting warmer! I thought the first game against OS was another performance that could have been much better than it was. The defense against Hampton was very good and it needs to maintain the intensity it showed. I thought during the one timeout in the Hampton game Coach Brewster really got his message across. They really tightened up after that. One thing has to happen next week.....Rumaro #45 must be contained! Don't get me wrong, OS certainly has other weapons at their disposal, but #45 makes it all go. Somebody take a flame heater and keep that kicker's legs warm...you might need that foot! Much love Brothers.....

Kazam :thumb: