Oneida @ Oliver Springs

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im glad you can understand "horse talk" cause I sure can't but anyways...

Smash,Kaz,Crow where y'all at? Guess Im gonna have to make house calls tonight and get y'all stirring!

:flower:

Champ you know I'm still lurking around. Just been watching from afar. I have a thousand thoughts about this game but for the life of me can't seem to find a way to put pen to paper, so to speak, about it. Yeah I know, mark this one down, I'm speechless :roflol: I really think Oneida can & should win this one but I also know OZ is clicking now. I think both were off in the regular season & it still went to the wire. Guess we'll have to wait & see, it could be a humdinger.

Side note: You local guys keep an eye on next weeks sports sections (as if you wouldn't anyway) for a couple past Indians. I think they're gonna have some stuff on Torrey & Shay in there. Shout out to both, Shay was named 1st team all conference defense again (3 straight post season & 2 preseason nods) & coming in from a back up role Torrey established several single game passing records & a couple school records in less than half a season. Nice to see a couple Indians on Saturday's now :thumb:

Nothing against the Bobcats,just a mutual respect with Oneida.

Agreed Pujo, hate it that the dogs aren't playing tonight. Glad we got the win but hate it came at the cost of your boys not getting to go another round. Sorry I missed the last one, hopefully I'll have an opportunity to try it again next year. You going to catch a game tonight or you gonna stay by the fire?

Agreed Pujo, hate it that the dogs aren't playing tonight. Glad we got the win but hate it came at the cost of your boys not getting to go another round. Sorry I missed the last one, hopefully I'll have an opportunity to try it again next year. You going to catch a game tonight or you gonna stay by the fire?

Odeida may still have won, but 105-yds in personl foul penalties on the DOGS sure didnt help our cause. Total loss of composure....pretty dang good FB game tho :thumb:

rcpatriot...No problem with those Bobcats but GO INJUNS!!!!

Hey, didn't that Love kid play for O.S.? If so, did he go to Kentucky to play FB?

Odeida may still have won, but 105-yds in personl foul penalties on the DOGS sure didnt help our cause. Total loss of composure....pretty dang good FB game tho :thumb:

rcpatriot...No problem with those Bobcats but GO INJUNS!!!!

Hey, didn't that Love kid play for O.S.? If so, did he go to Kentucky to play FB?

Love is from Harriman HS and yes he's at Kentucky.

Got to go get ready for this sloberknocker! Oneida folks be safe and looking forward to a good game.