Whitehaven vs WhiteStation

dannyq

I think that Whitehaven will win this game. Although it is hard to beat an opponet twice in the same season Whitestation beat Whitehaven twice in 09, and just last year whitehaven beat Whitestation twice in the same year. Anything can happen in sports, but given the recent history of games between these two opponets there is no earthly reason to believe Whitehaven will not win this game. Since the plafoffs started I have felt like their is a negative tone towards Whitehaven on this board almost like people are looking for any reason to root aganst the black and gold. No one on this board should be suprised if Whitehaven wins Friday night. If you have really looked at these two teams play their is nothing to suggset anything other than a Whitehaven victory by 2 or 3 TD's, same as the previous 3 meetings.

Read and weep, the game was just what I said it would be. Whitestation absolutely fell apart. Maybe next year Spartans.

Well, congrats to Whitehaven! The Tigers left no doubt who should be the representative from this area in 6A. Great job throughout the playoffs. I hope they do well against Mt Juliet. Start well, keep penalties/turnovers in check, and finish well!

I'm climbin' on the band wagon.... :thumb:

Congrats Whitehaven I am now on the wagon as well

Edited by dou

WHITEHAVEN aint the city's team!!!

There are Haters all over this board and throughout this City/County who been wanting to see us FAIL From Round 1! I'm taking the whole WHITEHAVEN aka BlackHavenZone aka BHZ aka Da HAVEN with me from Lakeview Gardens to Twinkle Town ! 38116 and 38109 Stand UP! All you other folks can kick rocks and watch Whitehaven's smoke as we travel to Wilson Co. to take on them Black and Gold clad Mt. Juliet Bears! There aint no room on my bandwagon if you aint from Da Haven!!! 8-)

WHITEHAVEN, WE ALL WE GOT :hungry:

RESPECT DA HAVEN

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

All you other folks can kick rocks and watch Whitehaven's smoke as we travel to Davidson Co. to take on them Black and Gold clad Mt. Juilet Bears! There aint no room on my bandwagon if you aint from Da Haven!!! 8-)

RESPECT DA HAVEN

Better keep driving BHS. Mt. Juliet is in Wilson County.

Mt. Juliet is a city located in the western portion of Wilson County, Tennessee, U.S.A. It is a suburb of Nashville, and is approximately 17 miles (27 km) east of downtown. It is located roughly between two major national east-west routes, Interstate 40 and U.S. Route 70. As of the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 23,671, which represents a 91 percent increase over the 2000 Census. The city's official colors are the same as the town's high school: black and gold. From Wikipedia

Edited by Red Rebels

Better keep driving BHS. Mt. Juliet is in Wilson County.

Mt. Juliet is a city located in the western portion of Wilson County, Tennessee, U.S.A. It is a suburb of Nashville, and is approximately 17 miles (27 km) east of downtown. It is located roughly between two major national east-west routes, Interstate 40 and U.S. Route 70. As of the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 23,671, which represents a 91 percent increase over the 2000 Census. The city's official colors are the same as the town's high school: black and gold. From Wikipedia

LOL! Thanks... I will be editing my post right about now :mrgreen:

There are Haters all over this board and throughout this City/County who been wanting to see us FAIL From Round 1! I'm taking the whole WHITEHAVEN aka BlackHavenZone aka BHZ aka Da HAVEN with me from Lakeview Gardens to Twinkle Town ! 38116 and 38109 Stand UP! All you other folks can kick rocks and watch Whitehaven's smoke as we travel to Wilson Co. to take on them Black and Gold clad Mt. Juilet Bears! There aint no room on my bandwagon if you aint from Da Haven!!! 8-)

RESPECT DA HAVEN

I wouldn't care to be on your Bandwagon... Good luck with beating Mt Juilet! I doubt ya will. The team that will win the state is either going to be Merryville or Riverdale. The brackets shouldn't have them meeting before the state champ..

I wouldn't care to be on your Bandwagon... Good luck with beating Mt Juilet! I doubt ya will. The team that will win the state is either going to be Merryville or Riverdale. The brackets shouldn't have them meeting before the state champ..

Millington stuff is in the Moth Balls, Right??? We Just beat the team that caused yall stuff to be put in the moth balls!!! Why you still talking??? Wait til next season like yall have been doing! We playing STILL unlike yall!

The Whitehaven Tigers are in the Semifinals for the second year in a row. I know you hate it. It feels so good that you and others like you HATE it! :hungry::thumb: