South Pittsburg against Gordonsville

Roy Dillard

Dont judge us all by a few mouthshooters. We worried about nothing but West Carroll right now,if we beat them then we worry bout the winner of this one

MOST Wayne Co fans have nothing but respect for both of these programs!!

I know,same respect here for you guys, ( none for Huntingdon thou) ...hope to see ya soon.. Edited by pegleg

I know,same respect here for you guys, ( none for Huntingdon thou) ...hope to see ya soon..

I said in a post earlier in the year that it would be a great honor to get a chance to play SP and after this week that could come true. At the same time Gordonsville has a great program and WC has just as much respect for them as anybody, but right now WC has to get focused and take care of bussiness with West Carroll. Good luck to both yall this week and hope we get the chance to play yall for the gold.

Good luck to both teams. :thumb:

I think this game will be a lot closer than people think. I'll more than likely be keeping tabs on this game all Friday night. Is there any radio station/website that will show the game?

Gordyville is usually on AM 1350 or FM 104.1 in Carthage.

The color is Blue and their Mascot is the Tyger.

tyger.jpg

Mountaintroll it was the Gordonsville Tigers... Trust me when I say this and you can ask Croz as well... It was the most disrespectful thing i've ever seen a Gordonsville team do and I as a fan was embarrassed, was very upset and completely against what took place...

Mountaintroll it was the Gordonsville Tigers... Trust me when I say this and you can ask Croz as well... It was the most disrespectful thing i've ever seen a Gordonsville team do and I as a fan was embarrassed, was very upset and completely against what took place...

At least they didn't run a chicken with a flag pole to stickup out there on the P. thumb[1].gif