South Pittsburg against Gordonsville

Roy Dillard

Roy whats this mess I hear from my buddy pegleg that you want to take my computer away this week so I can't make any bold predicitions lol Heard that Marshall man was going to have his boys just stand and stare at our guys...That would get our boys really fired up

That pegleg man said he knew you and I told him he needs to take your durn computer away from you this week so you dont make that Marshall man mad. We dont need to make them any madder than they already are. I thought about getting their real early and giving each one of those Gordonsville boys a fudge round and some of my hot cocoa. You think im joking but im not.

Tigerfan you won't be playing eaglville this week and that number 1 won't be suited up in the black and orange,so things won't be so easy this week.#16 won't score 5 td's either.As a Pirate fan I respect G'ville but have a little more confidence in this group Pirates than some.Dont be suprised if you see big mean spear caught and broke this defense will be a little more physical than some you have played.They know this is going to be a battle and so do the fans, the winner of this game will win the gold ball!!!!

I dont have a dog in this fight personally, although I agree w/ you to some extent, I do not believe WC will be a push-over for any team (assuming they beat WC).....

Looks like a coacht Fest is on for fri huh ? U fellers name the place and time, like to meet some of you rednecks !

I'll be where I always am. Oh, and it was nice to finally meet UncleDave.

How many times have we said the Pirates will have to play their "A" game this year? Well, this will have to be the "A" game of "A" games.

Tigerfan you won't be playing eaglville this week and that number 1 won't be suited up in the black and orange,so things won't be so easy this week.#16 won't score 5 td's either.As a Pirate fan I respect G'ville but have a little more confidence in this group Pirates than some.Dont be suprised if you see big mean spear caught and broke this defense will be a little more physical than some you have played.They know this is going to be a battle and so do the fans, the winner of this game will win the gold ball!!!!

I can tell you that Gordonsville knows who they are playing this week and we also know it will take our best effort and gameplan to win this game. This game will be a one possession game either way and may be even closer. It will also be very physical both ways and I anticipate Saturday morning several players from both teams will be bruised, sore and in need of ice. But that is the way Gordonsville and South Pitt is suppose to be. There are going to be alot of great games across the state but i say there will be none any better than what we will see at Turney Ford Field Friday night.

I never said it was going to be easy. Everybody I know up here in G'ville is bracing for an all out war. You should have confidence in your team, they have earned it. And I have the same for this group of guys. Furthermore, I think you are correct that the Pirates will be more physical than more than just some we've played. I am sure you guys have had a few of those in your schedule too. But we have played some physical teams too, and it has made us better.

I would like to think the winner of this game takes home the gold ball, but I honestly don't know about the other two teams. One game at a time. This team here is in a unique position: they have never gotten to play for the gold. They've seen the one their dads and uncles brought home...but in their lifetime Tigers haven't gotten back to the big game. So I think they may be just a little hungrier...and with two VERY talented teams, that could just be the deciding factor. :hungry:

I was just practicing waiting on these GVille fans to show up I was just kiddingthumb[1].gif You are entertaining and thats why I'm on here,,,just for fun.

ok thanks Mr. TheBlackPrearl you had me worried.... daddy gets upset when i upset his friends... but yea im waiting on more of those tiggers to show up too... cats don't like water so why don't you just throw them over your ship and get'em all wet?? :roflolk::twisted:

I never said it was going to be easy. Everybody I know up here in G'ville is bracing for an all out war. You should have confidence in your team, they have earned it. And I have the same for this group of guys. Furthermore, I think you are correct that the Pirates will be more physical than more than just some we've played. I am sure you guys have had a few of those in your schedule too. But we have played some physical teams too, and it has made us better.

I would like to think the winner of this game takes home the gold ball, but I honestly don't know about the other two teams. One game at a time. This team here is in a unique position: they have never gotten to play for the gold. They've seen the one their dads and uncles brought home...but in their lifetime Tigers haven't gotten back to the big game. So I think they may be just a little hungrier...and with two VERY talented teams, that could just be the deciding factor. :hungry:

Your team may be hungry but our team has already ate and are craving seconds :hungry:

I think this year rain would hurt both. I do also believe this will be low scoring game. Does GV have a kicker? We have an exchange student names Royo Dillardo :popcorneater:

Hey!!!! cousin or should i say primo Royo!!! yea he can boot that thing... but he has always liked those round balls with all the spots on them :|

I think this year rain would hurt both. I do also believe this will be low scoring game. Does GV have a kicker? We have an exchange student names Royo Dillardo :popcorneater:

Gordonsville does have a Kicker, #35 Gage Harrellson. He is very accurate and has a very strong leg. At one point he hit 38 consecutive PAT's and is probably over 90% for the season. He had a 28 yard Field Goal at Westmoreland from the left hash that would have been good from at least 45 yards out. Hey Roy, I heard that our concession stands may be making Homemade Fudgerounds in your honor. FYI, the fried oreos are awsome!