South Pittsburg against Gordonsville

Roy Dillard

From TFP story;

How far: The Pirates haven’t been at home since Week 1 of the playoffs and this trip may seem like a breeze. It’s approximately 100 miles and most of the supporters know how to get there. Mapquest is now suggesting driving to Manchester on I-24 West and exiting at Manchester to state highway 53 and driving 23 miles into Gordonsville. The school is located at 110 East Main Street.

SP vs Gordonsville

Old Ward needs to get his head out of his butt though. SP played 5 teams in 3a or larger. He said 5 teams 2a or larger.

FWIW, the Massey Rating have SP winning 31-28.

Has SP found a field goal kicker yet? :roflol:

On a serious note, not having a field goal kicker hurt our team in my last game.

We got to the ten yard line against DCA in the playoffs but didn't have a field goal kicker. Time ran out and we lost 22-20.

They had a field goal kicker the next year. :shock:

Friday can't get here soon enough can't wait to see these two great teams battle it out on the field. Sp cannot come out flat in this game and make stupid decisions they have to execute well and not beat there self. If they come out flat and make stupid decision GV will put on the gas on and never let off. I believe sp has the talent and team to beat GV and believe they will no im not saying that sp could beat the green bay packers or anything but yes I do believe the can beat a very good 1a GV team. I have faith in the pirates just wish some other fans on here had as much faith as me and would stop the arguing. With that said goodluck pirates!

great quote Mr. oneyewilly... this deserves one of daddy's fudgerounds :thumb:

Old Ward needs to get his head out of his butt though. SP played 5 teams in 3a or larger. He said 5 teams 2a or larger.

what is it with that guy?? i can tell you... he has his nose to far up that price mans butt to see or write a decent story...mountain troll could probably find you a picture of it... people think im kidding but im serious :thumb:

boywonder, I have never seen a post by urjasper that would make anyone question his loyalty as a pirate. Quite the contrary, from his post he must be orange and black to the bone..his screen name alone proves he is a serious Pirate. He doesn't need me to defend him but I really like the way he has p---- off those Purple Popsicles by using that name.

Back to the game, this is going to be a tough haul for our boys. They gonna have to play some ball to beat this bunch of well coached and seasoned boys.

Black Pearl.. Im disappointed that you would take his side after you and my cousin Roy Jr. have become good friends.. I thought I was included in yalls gang but I guess not.

I don't think so. I am sorry you were schooled by KC but that was a long time ago and should not affect the now.

Baskentball always sucks no matter what. You seem to be fixated on basketball... that explains a lot. I thought RDJ was the only one that swung that way.

the only people who swing the wrong way around here are people who have purple for their main color?? thats pretty fruity... people obviously think im gay but im not <_<

I found this on youtube.

You older Pirates especially will like this.

Too bad they show the spring hill highlights 2 or 3 times. Then all of a sudden its the end of the game going into overtime and its 14-14 :roflol: That second TD pass by Saturn hill the didn't show the entire play because they didn't want to show the receiver lined up 22 yards off the ball next to his bench. The refs were supposed to notify the defense that they were doing that. That's how the guy got so deep. At least we got to see Ferrel go side saddle 3 or 4 times out of the single wing.

Too bad they show the spring hill highlights 2 or 3 times. Then all of a sudden its the end of the game going into overtime and its 14-14 :roflol: That second TD pass by Saturn hill the didn't show the entire play because they didn't want to show the receiver lined up 22 yards off the ball next to his bench. The refs were supposed to notify the defense that they were doing that. That's how the guy got so deep. At least we got to see Ferrel go side saddle 3 or 4 times out of the single wing.

I remember "Papa" Wade from Spring Hill. They called him "Papa" because he was 38 when he played, LOL! Seeing that Side Saddle brings back memories.