South Pittsburg against Gordonsville

Roy Dillard

Just some stuff I picked up this evening......

The officiating crew for the Boyd game is suspended indefinitely.

A friend who officiated the Gordonsville/Eagleville game said G'ville ran it up the gut all night....like Union City did against SP.

Also the officiating crew that called the UT/Vandy game is under investigation for that OT interception call.

The only thing they did wrong was blow the whistle. Whoever dont believe that is blind. Next year will be a huge step moving foward for our program. At least 8 wins. With Bama & Florida at home I smell a upset. :unsure:

The only thing they did wrong was blow the whistle. Whoever dont believe that is blind. Next year will be a huge step moving foward for our program. At least 8 wins. With Bama & Florida at home I smell a upset. :unsure:

Not "BLIND" but can't "hear" - "SMELL" an upset - while you are at the RX getting meds for your lack of hearing, also get some meds for your sinus problem since you can't "smell" either. :roflol:

Not "BLIND" but can't "hear" - "SMELL" an upset - while you are at the RX getting meds for your lack of hearing, also get some meds for your sinus problem since you can't "smell" either. :roflol:

Awww do we have a Vandy fan in the house? Have you not gave up yet? 29 out of the last 30 years has resulted in a Tennessee win. It is not even a rivalry to us. Even in our worse years we still beat Vandy. Vandy is a joke. Why am I wasting my time? Go back to kneeling in your bedroom in front of your Jay Cutler poster, and stop trying to talk junk to the big boys. Somewhere you or none of your fans belong. :roflol:

Awww do we have a Vandy fan in the house? Have you not gave up yet? 29 out of the last 30 years has resulted in a Tennessee win. It is not even a rivalry to us. Even in our worse years we still beat Vandy. Vandy is a joke. Why am I wasting my time? Go back to kneeling in your bedroom in front of your Jay Cutler poster, and stop trying to talk junk to the big boys. Somewhere you or none of your fans belong. :roflol:

Sorry cat daddy - I'm a UT fan also, but I do face reality. :flower:

Wade had about 109 total yards that game. If you notice at the end of some of those runs, he went 90 degrees to get out of bounds. :roflol:That video clip shows their highlights and each of them about 2 or 3 times. thumb[1].gif What killed us was when the refs let them line up outside the defense with out warning us and on top of that the receiver was over by their bench camouflaging his jersey. He never went to the huddle either.

He always had Ben Gay all over his pants when we played him. He was slick and even harder to hang on to. The officals did make him leave the game for a while and get all that slim off his pants.

Sorry cat daddy - I'm a UT fan also, but I do face reality. :flower:

Ok so reality is the refs should be in trouble for blowing the whistle because he was not down. Reality is also is we have a CHANCE to upset Florida next year if everyone stays healthy. We still dont know what would have happened this year if J. Hunter would have stayed in the game. Its not like they killed us. We have to beat them sometime. Hopefully sooner than later. I know we have a very outside chance of beating Bama so I was partially joking. You never know though. Thats why we play the game. You dont think we will win at least 8 games? The non conference games plus Vandy & UK are 6 wins. We are not going to lose to South Carolina AND UGA next year. I see a split at worse there. At least 8 wins is not a bad prediction. What is reality for you, or do I even want to know? Ok I am done. Go Pirates. :popcorneater:

Ok so reality is the refs should be in trouble for blowing the whistle because he was not down. Reality is also is we have a CHANCE to upset Florida next year if everyone stays healthy. We still dont know what would have happened this year if J. Hunter would have stayed in the game. Its not like they killed us. We have to beat them sometime. Hopefully sooner than later. I know we have a very outside chance of beating Bama so I was partially joking. You never know though. Thats why we play the game. You dont think we will win at least 8 games? The non conference games plus Vandy & UK are 6 wins. We are not going to lose to South Carolina AND UGA next year. I see a split at worse there. At least 8 wins is not a bad prediction. What is reality for you, or do I even want to know? Ok I am done. Go Pirates. :popcorneater:

I agree with most of what you say - UT will have to get a better running game, the young OL should help that - Defense as a whole must improve - Kicking game is not good, must improve and yes, UT could win 8 games. OK I am done. Go Gville Tigers :popcorneater: