South Pittsburg against Gordonsville

Roy Dillard

Pirates Coaches

48 minutes, 11 on 11, who wants it more. Guys this is what separates us from the goal you have been looking at all year long. This is your chance to be one step closer to completing pirate history. No team in history has ever went back to back. How bad do you want it? Are you willing to sell out for your teammates and give everything you got? When you take that field tonight play with a level of intensity that you never have before. It's time men. Are we the best team on the field tonight? I think we are but I don't know for sure that we are. But I know we are 48 minutes away from going on that field and coming away with a victory and proving who is the best! Let's go be that team. Time to dominate! Go Pirates!!

I can always tell when PowerP is worried. It's when every other post of his is a motivational speech to the Pirates. :roflolk:

I think his real name may be Matt Foley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxm3fqmRtQc

Edited by croz6110

Orange and BLACK FRIDAY finally here. Stay focused Pirates....play your game and leave it all on the field tonight. It will be an all out war so buckle those chin straps and prepare for battle. Gordonsville will be tough, but prove your tougher. All the Pirate faithful will be there tonight to cheer you on.

Go Pirates......here's hoping to an injury free game for both teams!!

Great post Tom. I put it on Facebook because I know a lot of the guys will check it before boarding the bus. Hope you don't mind.

I can always tell when PowerP is worried. It's when every other post of his is a motivational speech to the Pirates. :roflolk:

I think his real name may be Matt Foley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxm3fqmRtQc

I'm really not worried. I think I know how this game will play out. Feel like I did when we played JB last year and that is we will win by 2 td's after a fast start and a late rally from G'ville. Our coaches are second to none and know how to get the boys going and on top of that one game away from state is enough motivation. And the guy in that video reminds me of moose haha

Edited by powerp

That be an impressive staff...just another reason we be proud o' our Program. I would also add D60's contributions t' t' team, not as a coach o' course, but just another tangible that helps t' players and students enjoy their high school experience. A lot o' people connected with this school do a lot toAhoy!port these sprogs and makes you thankful especially this time o' t' year, so guys as powerp says IT'S YOUR TIME. Go Pirates!!!!!"

Edited by pegleg

All you old farts need to come to grips with the fact our day is past. Tonight is the time for the young ones of both these proud programs to make their mark in the history of both schools. I really wish South Pitt a very safe trip to Gordonsville and home although I hope the trip home is to put up the cleats and slide on the sneakers!

This game is all you guaranteed! I just wonder if the the Tigers Sr. Class has realized this is the last game they will EVER play at Turney Ford Field? I remember my last game in the place, the opponent, and the score. Best of luck boys!! I'll be listening!

Edited by OldTiger55

I'm really not worried. I think I know how this game will play out. Feel like I did when we played JB last year and that is we will win by 2 td's after a fast start and a late rally from G'ville. Our coaches are second to none and know how to get the boys going and on top of that one game away from state is enough motivation. And the guy in that video reminds me of moose haha

you might as well have said you were 10 feet tall too. :ph34r::roflolk:

I just wonder if the the Tigers Sr. Class has realized this is the last game they will EVER play at Turney Ford Field? I remember my last game in the place, the opponent, and the score.

Talking about trying to motivate. I just got a little misty eyed myself. After 2:00 you GVille fans will have this board to yourselves... All I can say is it's getting closer!!! Edited by pegleg