South Pittsburg against Gordonsville

Roy Dillard

When you get to Griders field house, tell him he better have our boys ready to go. If we get beat tonight, our season will be over. You think im joking but im not. Tell Grider that Coen boy is real good and he needs to make that Roberson boy and that Cole Blevins boy double team him.

And when they do, the rest of the o-line will shred your defense apart. Coen is great and will dominate regardless. But don't assign a double team or they will score 40

"SOME ONE CATCH THE BUS AND TURN IT AROUND BEFORE IT GETS TO THE SPEEDWAY" RECON WE ALL SKEERD NOW

After reading all these posts, Old Pirate didn't know that GV youngon had a cape on under that there jersey. Figure coach Vic jest mite want to save money and not go to this here feud. Leastways ifin them SP youngons vehicles is still at the speedway later roday OP will know the bus wasn't stopped. Figure then the rest of us SP folkes better go on up there and see if we can help with all the medic work them Pirates is going to need with these Tigers having been caged and a super hero & friends planning on tearing them Pirates apart. Recon it will be pert near ugly nows that we all knows whats we knows. :popcorneater:

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Been a scary week for the Tigers... 16 and 77 involved in a bad wreck early in the week and are said to be good to go tonight... Now 31 was involved in a horible wreck today... the truck was destroyed but he has been cleared to play if he feels like it... he is very sore however... God was looking over these young men this week.. both wrecks were horrible and tore up the vehichle andthe players got away with some minor injuries..hope all the young men are at 100% tonight... As far as the game... Its the beasts from the east, meeting for a rumble in the jungle... I really feel this teams are even and its a coinflip.. however Tigers by 8!!!! Have a safe trip SP

Been a scary week for the Tigers... 16 and 77 involved in a bad wreck early in the week and are said to be good to go tonight... Now 31 was involved in a horible wreck today... the truck was destroyed but he has been cleared to play if he feels like it... he is very sore however... God was looking over these young men this week.. both wrecks were horrible and tore up the vehichle andthe players got away with some minor injuries..hope all the young men are at 100% tonight... As far as the game... Its the beasts from the east, meeting for a rumble in the jungle... I really feel this teams are even and its a coinflip.. however Tigers by 8!!!! Have a safe trip SP

Cars can be fixed, Lives lost cannot be. Glad they are alright

Hope everyone involved are ok and thank God for HIS protection on these young men!!

Well its finally here! The game everyone has been waiting to see. I dont have time to read all 96 pages but from what I have read there seems to be alot of doubt and even trash talking amongst us SP fans. I understand we have had our share of issues this seasons along with other issues that goes without being said but we are still the defending champs! These kids have won their whole lives and have always played up to their capabilities in the big games. Maybe not Signal this year but we were not full health either..I think in that game we just got exposed in a bad defensive scheme instead of just playing our own and taking some chances bringing the house. I have been to almost every game and while these guys have played down to the other teams at times they have also stepped up against Boyd, Polk, Franklin and even GCA in a mud bowl. SP will show up tonight and take another step after a solid performance at Coalfield. Make no mistake about it! The doubters get shut up yet again!

SP 30

Gordy 21

And when they do, the rest of the o-line will shred your defense apart. Coen is great and will dominate regardless. But don't assign a double team or they will score 40

I highly doubt Coen will be doubled while he is on offense,that shows how much you know about football!!

Sorry G'vlle but this is not your year and reality will set in soon.This will be the best team you have played this year.No pressure on SP they will play thier best game tonight they will not be rattled,This SP team will win tonight.They will be more physical than you are expecting and you will not be able to match their speed.SP by 14pts