South Pittsburg against Gordonsville

Roy Dillard

I don't have a dog in this hunt but i just got a feeling this is Gordonsville's year. This will be a close game but in the end they will end up winning by 2 scores. Home field is worth 6 points and they are 7 points better than SP on a neutral field so there you have it. G ville is on a roll and it won't stop till they bring home the gold.

Meth kills!!!~!

G ville is on a roll and it won't stop till they bring home the gold.

[/quoteyou may be right.but they will have to wait several more years before that will happen.not happening tonight.thats why we played the toughest schedule in 1A this year 2 prepare us for games like this.we may get down early as we have in the playoffs but 2nd half is ours.we could have chose to play a bunch of powdy puffs but Grider knows what it takes to prepare a team as yall should see from his history coaching here.anyway i say yall are good and deserve to be called a really good team but we still the team to beat.the championship comes through us every year.

Well, if that's the fact then i do believe as a fan of certain programs we should be entitled to claim them right??? Heck I got me a bunch of them! You old crows ought to lighten up and let the kids settle this like they always have even when we played. Heck if any of us tried to go out and play very much anymore there might not be enough er beds in TN to take care of us! But you know what I'd give my right arm to do it one more time! :mrgreen:

people hate Maryville,Trousdale,Alcoa,Brentwood Academy and South Pittsburg bc we've won so many titles!!When your team can do the same come back on coacht and talk.. Don't be so bitter and jealous of other teams that have done it right!!I have supported SP since I graduated!!Not just in the good times!!!So yes I consider my name on those trophies as well as any other fan for whatever team that has won a state championship!!

All you people from GV it's been a great week to be on coacht with you all. If we win i hope ur man enough to say you got beat by a better team and will shake our hands bc I guarantee you one thing I will say the same if yall beat us!!BTW If you beat us i will root for you in the championship game. Nothing against the other teans in West TN but i believe tonight is the State championship!!Good luck to both teams and God Bless!!!Sportman out!!!

So I cant pick a winner in this game, but I'm kinda wanting SP to win. I know that might sound crazy but if WC is gonna do it...I want'em to do it big lol :thumb:

The winner of this game wins the the state title and that will be the Gordonsville Tigers. Write it down, scratch it out in blood! When DF says it you can book it baby!

All you people from GV it's been a great week to be on coacht with you all. If we win i hope ur man enough to say you got beat by a better team and will shake our hands bc I guarantee you one thing I will say the same if yall beat us!!BTW If you beat us i will root for you in the championship game. Nothing against the other teans in West TN but i believe tonight is the State championship!!Good luck to both teams and God Bless!!!Sportman out!!!

Well said. Safe travels.

The winner of this game wins the the state title and that will be the Gordonsville Tigers. Write it down, scratch it out in blood! When DF says it you can book it baby!

Well, I'm sorry I wasn't aware you had a crystal ball. However you very well could be right, all I'm saying is IF. I mean I've told many people that I believe SP will go down tonight. I'm just saying that IF WC does it...do it big and it doesn't get bigger than the defending champs.