South Pittsburg against Gordonsville

Roy Dillard

Talking about trying to motivate. I just got a little misty eyed myself. After 2:00 you GVille fans will have this board to yourselves... All I can say is it's getting closer!!!

I started to tell Roy that we might see if that boy from Signal since he was suspended for a few games could play with us tonight!!!

Me olvidé de decir ambos del goodluck de equipos de futbol en este juego de futbol. Mi familia y yo llegarán alrededor de 6:00 P.m. para el juego. Yo nunca he estado a un juego en Instituto de Gordonsville antes que tan seamos emocionados acerca de ello.

What in tarnation is this, Old Pirate says some skillet slinger done and went and hit this here feller good!

Heres's the deal. The pressure is all on the pirates. They are defending state champions. They gave been there before. Their opponents' win loss record is better than ours. They have had to travel 3 rounds and win on it the road. They know how to limit their food on Thanksgiving and they have the Murphy Fair book to scout us. They have been there before and they know how to win the big fame. Trophies everywhere. Most of their posters have seen us on film and they are the experts saying they will beat us. All the polls and sportswriters are picking them to win.

Yet they still seem worried?

Why?

Because we are the TIGERS