South Pittsburg against Gordonsville

Roy Dillard

I highly doubt Coen will be doubled while he is on offense,that shows how much you know about football!!

Sorry G'vlle but this is not your year and reality will set in soon.This will be the best team you have played this year.No pressure on SP they will play thier best game tonight they will not be rattled,This SP team will win tonight.They will be more physical than you are expecting and you will not be able to match their speed.SP by 14pts

Sorry, Crossbones, this will NOT be the best team we've played all year. Not by far. It will be one of the better teams, but I think Smith County, Trousdale County, and possibly evenFriendship Christian are up there. Pirate ship sails on a lot of hot air when it comes to some of you posters.

Sorry, Crossbones, this will NOT be the best team we've played all year. Not by far. It will be one of the better teams, but I think Smith County, Trousdale County, and possibly evenFriendship Christian are up there. Pirate ship sails on a lot of hot air when it comes to some of you posters.

Keep thinking that sweety pie! You'll be another believer shortly!!!

Keep thinking that sweety pie! You'll be another believer shortly!!!

The proof is in the whipping.Tune in about 5 minutes after the game for an update.I bet we run right at the Coen boy.We have a history for running right at the other teams best lineman.by the 4th quater he will be ran out of gas cause we will use several different people across from him at different times.he better just play one way tonight or like i said 4th quarter he will be spent. He may look great early but if the game is close we will keep running at him no matter how many tackles he makes.we got 4-5 backs 2 keep putting in 2 run at him.our 2 WRs are finally back tonight.hope they are close to 90 percent cause then yall are in trouble if they are.our Defense is as good as yalls they have been carrying us in the playoffs with everyone hurt on offense.SP 27 G_Town 21 :thumb:

No wind in G-town tonite!!! Pirates sails have left their ship dead in the water and a mighty legend long thought gone to the depths forever rises and takes the 2011 version of the Pirates straight to Davey Jones Locker! G-ville 24 Scallywags 20!

we dont use wind on our ship.it is powered by our benches legs.they have some stationary bikes hooked up to the propeller.and they can peddle them bikes all night long.at least you do think it will be close tonight.not a blow out like yalls other playoff games so yall must be a little worried.maybe its because we have beat yall the last few games or maybe its because WE ARE THE STATE CHAMPS!thats a tradition here.when yall win 3 or 4 then yall can start yalls bragging like us.UPDATE PIRATES 29-Pretenders 13

The proof is in the whipping.Tune in about 5 minutes after the game for an update.I bet we run right at the Coen boy.We have a history for running right at the other teams best lineman.by the 4th quater he will be ran out of gas cause we will use several different people across from him at different times.he better just play one way tonight or like i said 4th quarter he will be spent. He may look great early but if the game is close we will keep running at him no matter how many tackles he makes.we got 4-5 backs 2 keep putting in 2 run at him.our 2 WRs are finally back tonight.hope they are close to 90 percent cause then yall are in trouble if they are.our Defense is as good as yalls they have been carrying us in the playoffs with everyone hurt on offense.SP 27 G_Town 21 :thumb:

yep ur right!!I bet by the late 3rd quarter GV will be having a few players tap there helmets to come out of the game!!

we dont use wind on our ship.it is powered by our benches legs.they have some stationary bikes hooked up to the propeller.and they can peddle them bikes all night long.at least you do think it will be close tonight.not a blow out like yalls other playoff games so yall must be a little worried.maybe its because we have beat yall the last few games or maybe its because WE ARE THE STATE CHAMPS!thats a tradition here.when yall win 3 or 4 then yall can start yalls bragging like us.UPDATE PIRATES 29-Pretenders 13

Alright Mr. 46 how many of them titles you got your name on???

He's a Pirate so he has 5 on them!!DUH!!!Once a Pirate allways a Pirate!!!No matter if you play or not we are alumni so yes we can say our name is on those trophies!!!

Well, if that's the fact then i do believe as a fan of certain programs we should be entitled to claim them right??? Heck I got me a bunch of them! You old crows ought to lighten up and let the kids settle this like they always have even when we played. Heck if any of us tried to go out and play very much anymore there might not be enough er beds in TN to take care of us! But you know what I'd give my right arm to do it one more time! :mrgreen:

I don't have a dog in this hunt but i just got a feeling this is Gordonsville's year. This will be a close game but in the end they will end up winning by 2 scores. Home field is worth 6 points and they are 7 points better than SP on a neutral field so there you have it. G ville is on a roll and it won't stop till they bring home the gold.