Giles at Greeneville!

DevilMan03

Whio wins?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Greeneville?
    • Giles?

You reported me to coachT??? What is that barb?

If you ever went to Giles county you might find folks just like we have in Greene county. If you want to get technical, you might want to look up the meth stats for the state...it might be an eye-opening experience. However if you insist on being so rude,tasteless and insulting to these people, I will continue to censor you whenever possible

Thanks

The main reason for this message board tho is to be mean, nasty, and tasteless. I respect your concern for these people and I wish them nothing but the best of luck in safe travels etc... BUT on a other note let's put that aside, the lovely people of PALASKI have 11 sharks to worry about :thumb:

Edited by Nohands17

Well some good news. The fine folks over at the bus garage have conjured up a 1978 48 passenger cheese wagon for the trip to the sushi bar. 28 bucks get you a ride, a subway & a before game dinner at Krystal. Water is to be served with the sushi after the game. What a deal! SO bring your white headbands with the red dot and hollar for the Cats. :ph34r:

I manage very well in life .... But your precious bobcats with no offensive line or Bo Wallace may I ask, how do you manage??

Just well enough thank you and its Pulaski. I want question you anymore. I just looked up the TSSAA records and found you. You broke the record for recieving! GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT! But the astrick with the side note that says {NOT ON FIELD ONLY IN LOCKERROOM} what is that all about?

Edited by smokeyvol1

A lot of talk about 2009.That was a great game and could have went either way.The biggest play that still sticks in my mind was when Greeneville had control of the game and missed a pick six chance.Giles went on and scored and later put the finish on the game.That was however two years ago.The pass defense in 2011 looks a lot better for Greeneville then the first drive Science Hill had on them.I hope it's not lack of competitive passing teams but improvement in Greeneville's defense.Most teams will not run on these beast,and I'm sure Greeneville has had two great days of planning for the pass.

Edited by BatmanDB