Boyd Buc 2012

reaction

Reaction 7-7 against ND on Tuesday. I'm Hearing we play them in the Jamboree

If you see the leprechauns' AD, that Howie SOMePAYRACket boy,

give him a message for me ... bartmooning.gif

And let us know if him and Fant got any new recruits from Ringold. Now that Ringold's got a new field down there, I bet that honey hole dried up for the leprechauns.dry.png

If you see the leprechauns' AD, that Howie SOMePAYRACket boy,

give him a message for me ... bartmooning.gif

And let us know if him and Fant got any new recruits from Ringold. Now that Ringold's got a new field down there, I bet that honey hole dried up for the leprechauns.dry.png

You're just upset that your not the only school with a North Georgia pipeline. icon_mrgreen.gif

Edited by reaction
  • Upvote 1

You're just upset that your not the only school with a North Georgia pipeline. icon_mrgreen.gif

Upset that they closed our pipeline and left everbody else's open.icon_e_wink.gif

I know that SOMePAYRACket boy from way back, and he's always been a whiney little twit. He was one of the ones that went cryin' to that Childress boy, who I don't like so much by the way, while the leprechauns are some of the biggest cheaters around and had two illegal transfers last year that Childress wouldn't even investigate.icon_twisted.gif

Upset that they closed our pipeline and left everbody else's open.icon_e_wink.gif

I know that SOMePAYRACket boy from way back, and he's always been a whiney little twit. He was one of the ones that went cryin' to that Childress boy, who I don't like so much by the way, while the leprechauns are some of the biggest cheaters around and had two illegal transfers last year that Childress wouldn't even investigate.icon_twisted.gif

Is it true that Childress is going to start vacationing on Sissy Mountain?