Henry County vs Powell

Shortstop15

I MUST HAVE CAME ACROSS DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I MEANT BECAUSE I THINK WE HAVE DONE AN EXCELLENT JOB THESE KIDS ARE THE MOST BALANCED BUNCH IVE EVER SEEN US HAVE AND EARLY ON YOU COULD TELL THEY WERE WELL COACHED GATTIS WAS A GREAT COACH OR HE WOULDNT HAVE HAD THE RECORD TO PROVE IT BUT WE GOT OUT COACHED IN THE FINALS AND IM SURE POWELL HAS A GREAT STAFF AS WELL ALL IM SAYING IS WE HVE GOT TO STAY FLEXIBLE AND NOT LET OURSELES BE SHUT DOWN LIKE WE WERE BY RIDGEWAY IN THE SECOND HALF AND THAT WAS JUST GOOD RIDGEWAY COACHING COACH SUMMERS DID A FINE JOB WITH THE QB LAST WEEK OR WE WOULDNT HAVE SEEN A DIFFERENT NAJIE THAN WEVE EVER SEEN A CONFIDENT QB NOT JUST A RUNNER SO MAYBE WE WILL SEE EVEN MORE NEW SUPRISES THESE FRIDAY GO PATS

GEE QB PREZ I THOUGHT THIS WAS A FORUM NOT THE QB CLUB FORUM I GUESS ITS PRETTY CLEAR YOU ARE THE FOREMOST AUTHORITY ON THIS SORRY I GOT YOUR PANTIES IN A WAD FROM MY IGNORANCE BY THE WAY IVE PLAYED A LITTLE MORE BALL THAN MOST

Facts:

1 Saying you "THOUGHT" is probably a bit of an exageration

2 You are not really sorry

3 QBCP does not wear panties

4 QBCP does not claim authority, but is authoritative

5 "MOST" is a vague value

6 Henry County's coaching staff is not second to ANY coaching staff in Tennessee. You can measure this any way you want. Examples of good measures might include:

a lifetime wins as a coach

b lifetime wins as a player who became a coach

c undefeated seasons as a player who became a coach or as a coach

d playoff wins as a player who became a coach or as a coach

e number of wins as a player who became a coach who played Division 1 football

f number of wins as an NFL player

g number of playoff wins as an NFL player

h number of Super Bowl rings

i number of coaches mentored by our head coach who've won State Championships

j number of winning seasons as a coach

k number of playoff appearances as a coach

Please continue to question the talent, experience, successes of our coaching staff. It will be pure joy to respond to this garbage. Please understand that it was YOU who brought this up. We are here to talk about this TEAM. We do however want the record clear. Our coaching staff is the envy of Tennessee high school football. We are not afraid for any of you to know that we know that our coaching staff is the envy of Tennessee high school football. Our team is reflected by the quality of our coaching staff.

Any other "THOUGHTS" about our coaching staff?

Edited by FactsOnly

I MUST HAVE CAME ACROSS DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I MEANT BECAUSE I THINK WE HAVE DONE AN EXCELLENT JOB THESE KIDS ARE THE MOST BALANCED BUNCH IVE EVER SEEN US HAVE AND EARLY ON YOU COULD TELL THEY WERE WELL COACHED GATTIS WAS A GREAT COACH OR HE WOULDNT HAVE HAD THE RECORD TO PROVE IT BUT WE GOT OUT COACHED IN THE FINALS AND IM SURE POWELL HAS A GREAT STAFF AS WELL ALL IM SAYING IS WE HVE GOT TO STAY FLEXIBLE AND NOT LET OURSELES BE SHUT DOWN LIKE WE WERE BY RIDGEWAY IN THE SECOND HALF AND THAT WAS JUST GOOD RIDGEWAY COACHING COACH SUMMERS DID A FINE JOB WITH THE QB LAST WEEK OR WE WOULDNT HAVE SEEN A DIFFERENT NAJIE THAN WEVE EVER SEEN A CONFIDENT QB NOT JUST A RUNNER SO MAYBE WE WILL SEE EVEN MORE NEW SUPRISES THESE FRIDAY GO PATS

You get a mulligan for coming across wrong. I'm not going to grade your paper, but some punctuation would make it more difficult to come across wrong.

You get a mulligan for coming across wrong. I'm not going to grade your paper, but some punctuation would make it more difficult to come across wrong.

I would have to agree 100%! It sure makes it harder to understand what bc850 is trying to say with all of the mis-spelled words and lack of punctuation. I'm not trying to be the "spelling police" here, but that's awful! Please take off the "Caps Lock" too! Lol

Edited by NicD91

Powell posters . . . fair warning. Posting garbage can result in thorough Fact checking. You really don't want to be thoroughly Fact checked. Trying to match wits with FactsOnly isn't as bad as lining up against the Patriots, but it can be pretty bad.

We will do what we do.

The moron is back. He has, accordingly, tested and found your intellectual acumen wanting. Initially, I should point out that reading comprehension is your friend: I've already disclosed I'm not a Powell fan. Alas, my team sits nigh unto the bottom of its district heap year after year. Next, your faux philosophical elitism only demeans you. The stuff about spies and all that was posted by an Anderson County High School football fan (again, reading comprehension must be dulled by all those "facts" swimming around in your less than stellar mind) as you should have noted by all the Powell fans (TSpoon and HTV to name only two) who vigorously disputed Jeopardyperil's claims.

You have picked a fight you cannot win, both metaphorically on this message board and on the field Friday night when it counts! HC will get a most unpleasant reality check then when it faces the best RB in the State of Tennessee. Remember, you heard it here first!

Edited by Moronicus

Powell just does not compare to henry county that has a rock solid team and is hungry to bring home the gold for the first time in henry county history and thats what im seeing this friday night.

How can you possibly make a statement like that, especially if you've never seen Powell play? Just an educated guess, but I doubt there are many HC/Paris residents that made a trip to East TN to watch the Panthers at all this season. I've seen/studied film on HC (haven't seen a game live), but they definitely are the real deal. With that said, the Panthers and Patriots look VERY similar, both offensively and defensively, and it all starts with physical play up front. Of course, I expect every HC/West TN homer to pick HC to bring home the gold ball, just like I expect every Powell/East TN fan to pick Powell to bring it home.

Neither of these teams have ever won it all, so I think it's pretty reasonable to believe that both teams are equally hungry to win. You may now return to the battle of homer-isms. See you on Friday!

Edited by osunut2

How can you possibly make a statement like that, especially if you've never seen Powell play? Just an educated guess, but I doubt there are many HC/Paris residents that made a trip to East TN to watch the Panthers at all this season. I've seen/studied film on HC (haven't seen a game live), but they definitely are the real deal. With that said, the Panthers and Patriots look VERY similar, both offensively and defensively, and it all starts with physical play up front. Of course, I expect every HC/West TN homer to pick HC to bring home the gold ball, just like I expect every Powell/East TN fan to pick Powell to bring it home.

Neither of these teams have ever won it all, so I think it's pretty reasonable to believe that both teams are equally hungry to win. You may now return to the battle of homer-isms. See you on Friday!

OSU, I like to hear you testify !

GO BIG RED

The moron is back. He has, accordingly, tested and found your intellectual acumen wanting. Initially, I should point out that reading comprehension is your friend: I've already disclosed I'm not a Powell fan. Alas, my team sits nigh unto the bottom of its district heap year after year. Next, your faux philosophical elitism only demeans you. The stuff about spies and all that was posted by an Anderson County High School football fan (again, reading comprehension must be dulled by all those "facts" swimming around in your less than stellar mind) as you should have noted by all the Powell fans (TSpoon and HTV to name only two) who vigorously disputed Jeopardyperil's claims.

You have picked a fight you cannot win, both metaphorically on this message board and on the field Friday night when it counts! HC will get a most unpleasant reality check then when it faces the best RB in the State of Tennessee. Remember, you heard it here first!

Facts:

For clarity, those who, my opinion, seem to favor Powell are considered to be Powell posters. Those who seem to favor Henry County are Henry County posters.

1 Moronicus was not referred to as a Powell "fan"

2 The Anderson County High School football fan is a Powell poster, as I referenced

3 Henry County will not face the best running back in the state this Friday

4 Moronicus is a Powell poster and, due to his promoting the object of his admiration (Powell), a fan

5 The post to which you refer was not in reply to any individual (as is the current post), but was an original post stating a collection of Facts

6 Your Thesaurus is a larger edition than I originally gave credit

7 Jeopardyperil's disputed claims were duly noted

8 The Fact that Jeopardyperil's claims were disputed and noted does not constitute cause for me to not reply to Jeoparyperil's claims

9 FactsOnly has not opened a Thesaurus since the 7th grade

10 FactsOnly is not impressed with Moronicus' large Thesaurus nor his opinion of FactsOnly's reading comprehension (which has been honed by 9 years post (college) graduate education)

11 FactsOnly will effort to post Facts using concise language rather than using words like "faux"

Edited by FactsOnly

Haven't seen this much garbage posted all year.

Powell posters . . . fair warning. Posting garbage can result in thorough Fact checking. You really don't want to be thoroughly Fact checked. Trying to match wits with FactsOnly isn't as bad as lining up against the Patriots, but it can be pretty bad.

Facts:

1 Henry County's first team has not had 38 points scored against it in over a year

2 Henry County will not have half this value scored against it this Friday

3 Powell's running back is acknowledged to be very, very good

4 Powell's running back will not be the most talented running back we've faced this year

5 A one dimensional offense cannot compete against Henry County's offense

6 (Your instinct is to post that Powell is not one dimensional, please keep reading)

7 At some point, usually in the first quarter, a receiver will take a hit like he has never experienced prior to Friday

8 That receiver will have no interest in another ball being passed to him that night

9 When Fact #8 is solidified, the game becomes one dimensional

10 See Fact #5

11 Henry County has no concern about your spies/scouts/spooks . . . we will do what we do. You can send your spies, spooks, scouts, superintendent, head coach and whoever else you please. We will do what we do. There is no amount of preparation, clandestine activity, or paying off referees that will change this Fact. We will do what we do.

From the Powell Posters: Thank you for your fair warning. It was in fact, very fair. Thanks again.

I am also very glad to hear that you will do what you do. I also hope that Powell will do what they do. I think that this is most important because if you did what we do, and we did what you do, then it would almost be like you were us, and we were you.

So my suggestion, in summary, is that you keep doing what you do, and we will keep doing what we do. You'll be you and we'll be us, and there won't be any confusion about who is who and what they do. Most importantly, we will all know exactly which team to cheer for Friday night. :roflol:

All joking aside.....Hoping for a GREAT, INJURY-FREE GAME Friday night! :thumb:

GO PANTHERS!!!!

Edited by TSpoon

First, I am not a HC Fan, however, I would say Brian Kimbrow, I'Tavius Mathers, Javon Robinson, and Jaylen Walton (Played against HC) are in the same catagory as Mobley. All are higher rated recruits than Mobley, not that he is not as good or better but, HC has seen a running back of his quality.