Henry County vs Powell

Shortstop15

It's finally here. The day we've been waiting 42 years for...our first State Championship football game!

After I finish my late breakfast and do some Christmas shopping for my niece, I'm heading to watch my high school alma mater WIN at my undergraduate alma mater.

Adding onto some of my recommendations from yesterday I left off Bobby Q's. Definitely a Cookeville institution.

If there is anyone looking for places to see and visit in town or near, I recommend going to the Appalachian Center for Craft. You'll see the exit for it after you drive up the Highland Rim passed the I-40 rest area. It's worth going to just for the view of Center Hill Lake, not to mention the handcrafted, welded, painted, and carved art by artists in residence and TTU students. You can also buy things there, but you better be prepared to shell out some major $. I know most die-hard football fans won't be interested, but it's worth just the view. Not to mention it's a great place to buy a wife/girlfriend something for Christmas (handcrafted one-of-a-kind jewelry).

ROLL RED ROLL!!!

Gameday baby!!! C'mon Patriots, this is your time to shine! Play Defense like I know you can and great things will happen. Offense needs to run like the well oiled machine that you are, make it happen!!! Let's take this Train to Cookeville!!!

Let's Get it ON!!!

Go Big RED!!!

You HC boys get ready to get whooped all over the field tonight. EAST TN where real football is played. LETS GET IT ON

Facts:

1 It is very important to drive safely

2 Today is not the day to drink alcohol and drive

3 Texting and reading texts while driving is as unsafe as drinking alcohol while driving

4 Henry County wishes all travelers from all locations safe travel. This includes you, Powell

5 It is best for all drivers to assume all other drivers are drinking alcohol, driving unsafely, texting and reading texts from other drivers who are driving unsafely and drinking alcohol

Can't say it any plainer

Henryland brings home the title to West Tennessee...I AM THE YANKER... the score will not be close...HC 37 - Powell 14...I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER...HC WINS...HC WINS...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

The only way it is not this bad is if HC does what USJ did; turn it over 3 or 4 times. That is the only way Powell keeps it close enough to have a chance to win. :roflolk: