Henry County vs Powell

Shortstop15

IM GLAD IM NOT THE ONLY PERSON THINKIN THE SAME THING . WHAT WAS HE THINKIN? MOBLEY HAS CARRIED THEM ALL GAME LONG Y NOT GIVE YOUR BEST PLAYER THE BALL WHEN THE GAME IS ON THE LINE, INSTEAD YOU THROW THE BALL WHEN YOU DONT HAVE A GOOD PASSING QB. POWELL HAD TO MANY PENALTIES THAT KILLED OTHERWISE THERES A DIFFERENT STATE CHAMPION. BUT HECK OF A GAME TO HENRY CO AND CONGRATS TO YOU GUYS

Absolutely crazy! It's out-thinking yourself!!!! I agree!!!! Powell had it in hand if they'd run Mobley IMO. Hate it for those Powell kids but congrats to Henry County.

SAD!!!!! Powell Played their heart out!!!!!! Tremendous Defense!!!! Mobley Impressed me tonight he done real Damage!!!! Not sure about the snapping!!! How is it a field goal wins a game??? I really feel the best team overall tonight Was POWELL!!!! Good Game Guys from POWELL!!

That bad snap was a KILLER!!!!!! Powell had SOOOOO many opportunities!!!

IM GLAD IM NOT THE ONLY PERSON THINKIN THE SAME THING . WHAT WAS HE THINKIN? MOBLEY HAS CARRIED THEM ALL GAME LONG Y NOT GIVE YOUR BEST PLAYER THE BALL WHEN THE GAME IS ON THE LINE, INSTEAD YOU THROW THE BALL WHEN YOU DONT HAVE A GOOD PASSING QB. POWELL HAD TO MANY PENALTIES THAT KILLED OTHERWISE THERES A DIFFERENT STATE CHAMPION. BUT HECK OF A GAME TO HENRY CO AND CONGRATS TO YOU GUYS

I don't know much about Powell, only what I saw tonight, a very good team. It seems that a lot of coaches forget how they made to the big game and take the ball out of the hands of the one who got you there. Most of the time they regret doing it.

I don't know much about Powell, only what I saw tonight, a very good team. It seems that a lot of coaches forget how they made to the big game and take the ball out of the hands of the one who got you there. Most of the time they regret doing it.

Great Job Henry Co!!! ...i knew you could do it ... we up next!!!

what an absolutely incredible football game. my heart was pounding and I didn't even have a dog in the fight. congrats to both teams on an outstanding season, and on a more personal note, thanks for giving me one of the best high school football games I've seen in a long time. both teams played their hearts out, henry county just made the biggest plays at the biggest times. hats off, and congrats on your first gold ball.

shaquille allen is a beast. good luck to that young man at the next level.

YES, a thousand times, YES!!! Go with the one what brung you!

I don't have a dog in the hunt for either one of these teams so this is truly an unbiased opinion on the game. Terriffic game by both teams and alot of class by both involved so congratulations to each team. There was quite a few points left out on the field by both teams due to turnovers and costly penalties especially in the red zone. But I also feel there was points left on the field by the referees... the Powell quarterback definitely scored a touchdown on that run and it was obvious while I watched it live and on the replay and the ref was standing right there with a perfect view of the play. Regardless of that call if you can't score from the 1 yard line (even if you shouldn't have had to due to the call) due to penalties will haunt these seniors and coaching staff for a long time. I'm not trying to be critical of the team but I really felt Powell got robbed in that situation after a great individual effort. Great game to watch and once again congratulations to all the kids involved.

I don't have a dog in the hunt for either one of these teams so this is truly an unbiased opinion on the game. Terriffic game by both teams and alot of class by both involved so congratulations to each team. There was quite a few points left out on the field by both teams due to turnovers and costly penalties especially in the red zone. But I also feel there was points left on the field by the referees... the Powell quarterback definitely scored a touchdown on that run and it was obvious while I watched it live and on the replay and the ref was standing right there with a perfect view of the play. Regardless of that call if you can't score from the 1 yard line (even if you shouldn't have had to due to the call) due to penalties will haunt these seniors and coaching staff for a long time. I'm not trying to be critical of the team but I really felt Powell got robbed in that situation after a great individual effort. Great game to watch and once again congratulations to all the kids involved.

Thought the same! Looked like he was in the zone! But hey, that's the way it goes. Two evenly matched teams. Great game. Just wish they'd have brought it back East.