Henry County vs Powell

Shortstop15

Last nights game was one of the most heart pounding games I have ever seen. Both teams were very well coached and Powell kids should be proud of their accomplishments this year. I think the physical running style of Shaquille Allen was a great complement to the speed attack of Najee Ray. I think the kid from Powell was an absolute stud of a back and will be successful in Lexington. Maybe Dooley should start looking a little closer to home for some of his players. Just cause the kid doesn't run a 4.3 40 doesn't mean he is any less of a back. Powell was the smaller team but had as much heart as any team I have seen at the high school level. I think Coach Lowe made the right call on offense at the end of the game. With 0:42 left you can't run the ball there. 20 seconds would be gone if he doesn't pick up the first and then you gotta clock the ball on third down. He was trying to his his team 4 shots at winning the game instead of wasting downs. Way to go Patriots. You will look back at this night and say you were the "BEST" 5A had to offer. I'm a Camden immigrant and I LOVE my lions, but I was proud to be wearing the red, white, and blue tonight. Last nights game was the best game I have ever been able to watch. It had everything...big plays, good sportsmanship, hard hitting, great defense, giant swings of momentum, etc.... Congrats to all the Patriot faithful. You packed that house last night and you should be proud of your kids.

First off GO BIG RED !! Both teams should be very proud. They both had tremendous performances. As for Powell, WOW you're a great team with much talent. Mobley is truly a great player and I hope to see him in the NFL. As for Henry County, you showed up and did your thing. Great game guys....enjoy your victory!!!

Roll Red Roll

My thoughts on the game

Powells kicking game absolutely kills them...When you get the ball at the 40 to start a drive its gonna

Henry County won the game and in my onion deserved it they are a far better coached team and more disciplined. They where conditioned and made the right adjustments. HC should be good for next year and will probably have the same outcome.

Mobley is used to running 15 times a game and has not played a full game but twice this year if i remember correctly. He hits that 22-25 mark and he was gassed. Not his fault when you get there and your up so much you take your players out. Still when he is relied on that much he was worn out..That one break away play in the 4th he should have had a td but completely ran out of steam. I figured that conditioning nwould get them at some point and ultimately it did.

The play calling was horrible. HC could not stop powell when they went to then left..And they continued to throw the ball and run middle/right even with it not working...

Great season for both teams powell played awesome...Darion Logan is a great player this whole senor class was awesome.

I'm sitting here at home listening to a train horn on FCS sideline. Doesn't take away from the game for me. Furthermore, if my team keeps scoring, they could blast some Marlyn Manson for all I care. Quit whining about the horns and sirens. They make a good atmosphere for the game.

GOOD ATMOSPHERE?? IT DOES NOT TAKE A POLICE SIRENS TO MAKE A GOOD ATMOSPHERE FOR A HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL GAME IVE BEEN TO ALOT OF FOOTBALL GAMES IN VERY GOOD ATMOSPHERES PROBABLY THE BEST; NONE OF THEM HAD A POLICE SIREN; I GUESS WHAT EVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT; I KNOW THE TV ANNOUNCERS COMPLAINED ABOUT THEM

If you cant mentally prepare yourself for noise at a game then thats your fault nothing to complain about there..Yeah it was annoying, but if you cant handle that siren then keep your butt away from neyland stadium.

Do they Have Siren and Flashing Lights at Neyland Stadium now. Never Thought I would see that.

Career for Mobley - 5700 yds rushing (approx)

Actually, Dy'shawn ended his career with 5,849 rushing yards.

That's pretty much an incredible number when you consider that the second place postion (Derek Milligan) totaled 2,923 in his outstanding career.