Henry County vs Powell

Shortstop15

it is just stupid that TSSAA would allow the siren, henry county fans need to have some class I am sure that even some of their fans think it is stupid, not sure where henry county is but I am sure they are part of that west tn fan base that thinks high school football stops in Nashville.

We bring Cowbells, which are BAD enough. That dang siren is over the top. My wife first thought there was a bad wreak outside the stadium.

Peace

it is just stupid that TSSAA would allow the siren, henry county fans need to have some class I am sure that even some of their fans think it is stupid, not sure where henry county is but I am sure they are part of that west tn fan base that thinks high school football stops in Nashville.

hECK OF A GAME GOTTA TIP YOUR HAT TO BOTH TEAMS , IT WAS A DAWG FIGHT. BOTH TEAMS DESERVE TO BE CHAMPIONS IN MY EYES. BEST STATE GAME IVE SEEN IN YEARS.

Yes Henry County won because of the sirens. Powell could have turned them off by scoring more points. Way to go Henry County, on the Tennessee River near Kentucky Lake.

Or maybe it was just a couple fans that thought it'd be a good idea.

Great game. BUT, BUT, BUT, Matt Lowe, what are you thinking???????????? RUN MOBLEY! DO NOT PASS THERE!!!

IM GLAD IM NOT THE ONLY PERSON THINKIN THE SAME THING . WHAT WAS HE THINKIN? MOBLEY HAS CARRIED THEM ALL GAME LONG Y NOT GIVE YOUR BEST PLAYER THE BALL WHEN THE GAME IS ON THE LINE, INSTEAD YOU THROW THE BALL WHEN YOU DONT HAVE A GOOD PASSING QB. POWELL HAD TO MANY PENALTIES THAT KILLED OTHERWISE THERES A DIFFERENT STATE CHAMPION. BUT HECK OF A GAME TO HENRY CO AND CONGRATS TO YOU GUYS