Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Yea, Yea, Yea. It is real easy for a team to be undefeated when every team they play is in single a. Wayne County has a good team yes, but if they played our schedule they would have 2-3 loses. Just saying, but you will believe after Friday. Come enjoy the show you will be in the presence of bad company. Sp fans will understand that others won't.

Wayne Co. tried to play bigger teams but they wouldn't schedule us because we would win handily.

Were you high when you watched the Huntingdon film?

where you high when you saw the game? tell you what we shut down 1 mr football lineman this week and we will do it again this week. what is wrong with you people? what has wayne county done other than make it to a state game? anything? or are yall taking hype that since yall beat huntingdon that yall beat milan too? let me help you SP + COOKEVILLE = #6 GOLD BALL

WC will match size and speed, WC has 4 linemen that go over 250 and one around 285. WC has 3 backs that can match speed with anybody in 1A and another at fullback thats going to run over you. SP played a tough regular season but also lost a couple of those games, WC plays in a region with 8 teams in it and all but a couple were down this year. WC picked up Mc, UC, and Cascade this year because Chester County and Lewis County wont play them anymore. All three made the playoffs and WC beat them all badly. WC also beat 3 good teams in Perry County, Clarksville Academy, and Huntingdon so dont think their road has been that easy. WC has played who they have had to play and the younger kids have got lots of experience at the same time. WC is going to respect SP and until yall beat WC you might want to give some in return because you have no idea how good WC is.

wayne county match SP in speed? now i've heard it all :roflol:

SP lost to a very legit 4a team that got busted for recruiting along with a legit 2a team thats also on probation for recriuting wiht we played in a swamp and lost to a field goal in 3 OT's. SP played 2 1a teams this year 3 2a teams 3 3a teams 1 4a and 1 6a. perry county was a joke along with clarksville academy. huntingdon was a good team i will give that to yall but who else have they played? hardly anyone

wayne county match SP in speed? now i've heard it all :roflol:

SP lost to a very legit 4a team that got busted for recruiting along with a legit 2a team thats also on probation for recriuting wiht we played in a swamp and lost to a field goal in 3 OT's. SP played 2 1a teams this year 3 2a teams 3 3a teams 1 4a and 1 6a. perry county was a joke along with clarksville academy. huntingdon was a good team i will give that to yall but who else have they played? hardly anyone

Like I said WC has to play everyone in their region and they aint nothing they can do about it, but at the same time WC manhandled them all and was playing their JV in the 2nd half in almost every game. Im just saying WC aint going to be a cakewalk like yall think.

WC remember while you are looking around at the sights and sounds a Pirate may be running past you. We have been there and will act like it.

After saying that let me say this:

I will try to refrain from my usual trash talk this week because I have watched the WC threads all season and the majority of their posters have been respectful to us and have even defended us when we were being attacked by other fans.

For example those arrogant Huntingdon fans that could not accept the fact that someone would look at their video and say they were not the best 1A team in the state.

WC had to show them they weren't the best.

WC deserves and has my respect and they will be respected by our boys and coaching staff I'm sure.

I think we match up well. So all enjoy the experience and all come and support these teams.

Strap it up one more time Pirates and make history even for this storied SP program.

great post pegleg ..look forward to the game an good luck to both teams ..btw this game aint gunna be a blowout for sure WC has the athletes to match south pitt..an there defence has been playin to perfection an gettin better each week..but i do see the edge goin to sp because they have been here time an time again..not jus the players but the coach as well for sp..thts wat worries me the most..it depends on how coach rice prepares these players this week an if he trys to much with the play callin..WC is jus as good as SP i put money on it but jus depends on the coachin this week from WC thts gunna difference

The bracket is wrong. It alternates EVERY year. East was home in 2007, West home in 2008, East was home in 2009, West was home in 2010, East is home in 2011.

And how do we know this for sure? Let me answer that, we were there on the field as Home team 2007, Home team in 2009 and Visitor 2010

Wayne Co. tried to play bigger teams but they wouldn't schedule us because we would win handily.

Welcome to OUR world - that is why we always play up - we can barely schedule 10 games unless we play up. The fact that we dis made us work harder - that will pay huge dividends. It should be a great game but I like SP by 2 TD's.

PEOPLE

Wayne County is GOOD

South Pitt is GOOD

It will be a good game. Yes, South Pitt played a VERY difficult regular season schedule and it is helping them in the playoffs. All I will say is it should be a good game. I will be surprised though if South Pitt gives up 35 points in this game as one poster indicated.

Great Post I agree with everything you said. This SP defense is pretty good. After the first drive of a team it seems like they really zone in shut down mode. These Pirate boys are hungry :popcorneater: I wonder if Roy got to talk to murphy fair last night. He was there with his hat on :roflol:

This thread is starting to sound alot like the Huntingdon thread..."WC plays a weak schedule and they don't have a chance" Just like I said that week if WC can minimize turnovers SP better watch out. And whoever said we shouldn't have beat Huntingdon is out of their freakin mind or just dont know football period. That game was real real close to gettin outta hand. So either way win or lose I believe WC will gain some respect especially from some SP fans, because I think some people will be surprised how good this team is..GO CATS :thumb:

WC will match size and speed, WC has 4 linemen that go over 250 and one around 285. WC has 3 backs that can match speed with anybody in 1A and another at fullback thats going to run over you. SP played a tough regular season but also lost a couple of those games, WC plays in a region with 8 teams in it and all but a couple were down this year. WC picked up Mc, UC, and Cascade this year because Chester County and Lewis County wont play them anymore. All three made the playoffs and WC beat them all badly. WC also beat 3 good teams in Perry County, Clarksville Academy, and Huntingdon so dont think their road has been that easy. WC has played who they have had to play and the younger kids have got lots of experience at the same time. WC is going to respect SP and until yall beat WC you might want to give some in return because you have no idea how good WC is.

Maybe size and strength but not speed. SP is a different kind of speed.....