Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

From my perspective, this year's Pirate team is better than 2010. I think the biggest improvement was up front offensively and defensively. Pass defense may be the one Achilles heel. Our receivers burned them a couple of times but dropped passes that were on target and probably would've been TDs. Seriously...SP lines are way more aggressive. Must be all the hay bales. :unsure:

Wow, that is definitely a different perspective. It's pretty much a consensus around here that the 2011 team isnt as good as the 2010 team. I do however think that this year's defensive team is much improved. They did have our guy beat a few times last week, but I really think he would have been tackled after the catch. You are right though that it would have been a couple of 30-35 yard gains.

From my perspective, this year's Pirate team is better than 2010. I think the biggest improvement was up front offensively and defensively. Pass defense may be the one Achilles heel. Our receivers burned them a couple of times but dropped passes that were on target and probably would've been TDs. Seriously...SP lines are way more aggressive. Must be all the hay bales. :unsure:

Tiger its the big round bales.

Region6Afan you make nice posts. I was curious if you have a job. You are on here around the clock. I think I am going to give you and Ambass an ambien. You need sleep. How do you operate like you do? You are not on that methanene are you?

How nice to ask!i work at NONEOFYOURBUSINESS ! :roflolk: an u need to take a leave me an ambass alone :roflol:anything else u wanna no ? :popcorneater:

Dont get me and region6afan mixed up. I have not had a chance to post much on this thread and have said nothing but going to be a good game. Some from both sides got diarrhea of the mouth and some are very respectful.. Would like to think I fall in latter one

hey region6fan u can go back through 190 of these posts an let me no when u find somethin bad i have said other than jokin around with one or two of these sp posters..u make it out like i talk trash or somethin <_<

hey region6fan u can go back through 190 of these posts an let me no when u find somethin bad i have said other than jokin around with one or two of these sp posters..u make it out like i talk trash or somethin <_<

I dont know why but Im getting a Jay vibe from some of this guys posts. If so he truly did go rouge cause I know I read a post where he said WC was his Favorite team. The join date fits as well. Edited by theGURU

Just saying some of your posts sound like him. :thumb:

hope not :unsure: i seen on some of the perry county threads of wat a hard time that poor boy gets :roflol: u can read alot of my post i answer some of the sp posters questions an have not said yet tht WC is gunna stomp SP actually ive said this game could go both ways an tht sp has an advantage beenin tht they have been here an no the atmosphere ..i have givin a couple of south pitts players an previous players alot of credit an get along with a couple of these sp fans..tht to me does not sound like the jay guy i seen postin on the perry county threads actually im from the big town of cwood :mrgreen: