Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Or the pass, or stop #4 so alls I got to say is pick your poison SP. OH yea, I forgot yall got way too many athletes for us to compete. :roflol:

Oh Good Lord, get over yourself. Ya'll won but we won't see Wayne County again for years. You will be just like Union City...one hit wonders. I am proud of my Pirates win or lose and have already stated in an early post that we just made too many mistakes to win the game....but even with those mistakes we were still in until the 4th quarter so I don't see all of this domination you WC folks are describing. Yes, the quarterback had a great game but I think all SP people knew he was a heck of a player. Good luck next year....we will reload and get ready to make another run for the title.

Oh Good Lord, get over yourself. Ya'll won but we won't see Wayne County again for years. You will be just like Union City...one hit wonders. I am proud of my Pirates win or lose and have already stated in an early post that we just made too many mistakes to win the game....but even with those mistakes we were still in until the 4th quarter so I don't see all of this domination you WC folks are describing. Yes, the quarterback had a great game but I think all SP people knew he was a heck of a player. Good luck next year....we will reload and get ready to make another run for the title.

LOL...We All Know South Pitt And Thier Commitment To Winning...Congrats To Wayne County...Now Prove Uncle Dave Wrong!...Good Season Again Pirates!

wayne county is the best TEAM ive seen in a while not talkin bout pure athletes im talkin about a whole team as one..ill take a whole team playin together over the best athlete in the state..i havent seen a team come together like they did in a long time ..this i think will be one of the best teams wayne county will have in a very very long time..coach rice is a great guy an deserves this more than any coach out there.congrads to to coach rice an the 2011 state champs..would love to feel wat there feeling ..best timess of ur life boys ull be tellin stories of this game to ur grandchilden one day..

I agree about Wayne County being a very good TEAM, not just two or three good players. Some of Moore County's best teams were just a group that jelled together without any super stars.

When they beat us in the first game of the season this year, I felt like they would go deep in the playoffs if they didn't win. I remember when Wayne County and Moore County had some great games. Hopefully that will happen again next yesr. Congratulations to the WC players and coaching staff on a great year.

I agree about Wayne County being a very good TEAM, not just two or three good players. Some of Moore County's best teams were just a group that jelled together without any super stars.

When they beat us in the first game of the season this year, I felt like they would go deep in the playoffs if they didn't win. I remember when Wayne County and Moore County had some great games. Hopefully that will happen again next yesr. Congratulations to the WC players and coaching staff on a great year.

Moore Co and Wayne Co used to be a great rivalry. Hope the Blue Raiders have a good year in 2012. Wayne Co was the best team.

Edited by wingman10

Man great game by both sides! Wayne co played about to a perrfect game as you could play in 1A football and SP was only a bad snap behind them. Game could have went either way glad Wayne Co came out on top think we played a more complete game. Will not get on here and blast fans for pulling for your team but hope some learned that what has been has nothing to do this year! Great experience and even though mine didnt get to play hope it made him and other younguns hungry to return. Great to meet Piratemike and Piratetom great guys :thumb: SP ho;d your head up you had a good year, Wayne Co you are the best in 1A this year be proud of that because your fans sure are!

Y'all lost cause none of you hosers pregamed with me.

my feelins is hurt.

Thank you again for the hospitality and accommodations, Troll. :thumb: I had a blast and got to see a great 1A game. The Hermit is one cool dude to hang with as well. We'll have to all get together for a hunting or fishing trip sometime.

Congrats to Wayne County on a perfect season and their first state championship in football.

Thank you again for the hospitality and accommodations, Troll. :thumb: I had a blast and got to see a great 1A game. The Hermit is one cool dude to hang with as well. We'll have to all get together for a hunting or fishing trip sometime.

Congrats to Wayne County on a perfect season and their first state championship in football.

Me and Hermit is back a the pavillion.

52-Faces-Of-Meth.jpg

Guess we'll see if any of them commodedoors has enough courage to come say hey. Maybe bring ther women by. :roflol:

Yall missed a good one last night. Henry County and Powell.

We'll have to OCCUPY CATOOSA come spring turkey season.:thumb:

I garuntee you I didnt say anything about a durn mercy rule. That was powerp, sportman, nocomp and some others. I knew Grider was in for it, especially after he took those boys up their last night and let them stay out with them college girls all night long. You think im joking but im not.

Come on now Roy. You know I only predicted a 3 touchdown win. It almost went the other way. Lol. Congrats to WC again!

Come on now Roy. You know I only predicted a 3 touchdown win. It almost went the other way. Lol. Congrats to WC again!

Too many injuries, too many hard road trips. This is not to take anything away from Wayne County they played a flawless game and seemed fresher. It could have gone either way but I think Wayne deserves the win in every way.

Congratulations to the wildcats you guys made a believer of me alot better than expected! with that said for all the returning Pirate players i hope with every sprint, every drill and every weight you lift in the off-season remember todays game and endeavor to return to the campionship in 2012 and bring home the gold, not for us oldtimers yacking on T about our glorydays but for yourselves. I am proud of The Mighty Pirates and the heart they displayed this year, as well as Vic and coaching staff the Pirates are truly lucky to have committed and outstanding coaching staff. Again congratulations to Wayne county good team class act...... PIRATES!!!!!!!

Good post. Somber return home for our boys last night but now we'll start getting ready for next year. We had a good season and like I told my son, it was great to be able to make it to the championship game. We're not at all satisified with not winning the game, of course. But proud of our Pirates for another good season and trip to the big game. Congratulations to Wayne County. A very solid performance! We couldn't stop the QB on the keepers. We shot ourself in the foot and played possibly the worst game we've played since the playoffs began. Still had opportunities though. Just too many mistakes and unable to stop WC from driving. Great season, Wayne County! I'm proud to be a Pirate! Proud of our boys and of Vic and the coaching staff! One last thing to our SP fans (most likely none of the ones on CoachT, though. Most on here are true fans.)... When its halfway into the fourth quarter and fans start leaving the stands like some of ours did, I know firsthand that our players notice it and it's discouraging to them. They had a great season. Show your support til the end of the game! Go Pirates!!!!