Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Please don't do this people......WC won their first state title and I'm so proud of the whole team and love every one of those kids and it's doesn't matter which is better because they are both good players but they aren't the only ones on the field that WC D was tough today and again I'm so proud of out team.

What he said. Lets put the Tucker/Rice arguments in the past. Cause if we dont everyone will not like me again. Ill let it go if everyone else does.

Ok man, Tucker may run the spread better but I don't think there is a QB in the state at the 1A level that can run the veer like A. Rice. If you put Tucker in Austin's place today there is a good chance we lose. I mean the kid had 205 yards rushin at the QB position against South Pitt.. I mean I understand you have your own opinion but as far as the veer goes..you can't compare the two. If you don't believe me just ask the stats...lol 14-0...FEAR THE VEER :thumb:

I could argue that point but wont, it doesnt matter at this point.....

I hate to do this because I always make fun of people that do it, but here goes….ALL CAPS

SHUT UP!

THIS IS'NT ABOUT MR. FOOTBALL,

THIS ISN'T ABOUT RICE AND TUCKER AND WHICH IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER,

THIS ISN'T ABOUT JO BYRNS,

THIS ISN'T ABOUT HOW EITHER TEAM WOULD DO AGAINST OTHER TEAMS,

THIS ISN'T ABOUT FUDGE ROUNDS,

AND THIS ISN'T ABOUT UNION CITY.

Congrats Cats on the best season we've ever had and the 1st ever state champion ship.

Congrats Pirates on a good season.

Venom is served. SP got Traintracked. WC hit somebody one more time. GOODBYE!

• Upvote 1

I hate to do this because I always make fun of people that do it, but here goes….ALL CAPS

SHUT UP!

THIS IS'NT ABOUT MR. FOOTBALL,

THIS ISN'T ABOUT RICE AND TUCKER AND WHICH IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER,

THIS ISN'T ABOUT JO BYRNS,

THIS ISN'T ABOUT HOW EITHER TEAM WOULD DO AGAINST OTHER TEAMS,

THIS ISN'T ABOUT FUDGE ROUNDS,

AND THIS ISN'T ABOUT UNION CITY.

Congrats Cats on the best season we've ever had and the 1st ever state champion ship.

Congrats Pirates on a good season.

Venom is served. SP got Traintracked. WC hit somebody one more time. GOODBYE!

The Goat sez; HUMMINAYEEEEEEHAW!!!

• Upvote 1

Powerp, let me ask you a question. What was that you said about a "brand" of football? I tried to tell you all that gum flacking you do would come back to bite Grider, but you wouldnt listen. I garuntee you will listen to me next year. You think im joking but im not.

I was correct. We do play another brand of football. We are fun and gun. They are ground and pound. I said all week this would be a war. Wayne County was undefeated. You don't get to the title game without being good. For the record, that is how a state title game should be. Not a blowout. Within 14 points or less. Once again congrats to Wayne County. Hope your young guys work hard to replace those 17 seniors out there. They were a good bunch :thumb: No sour grapes here. I admit they just beat us. We could not stop Rice on the qb keeper

I dont know why we are discussing this? The stats aren't even comparable. Rice won a State Championship but he didnt do it alone. I congratulate WC on their win and are very proud of them. But lets be realistic Tucker was the best player in Single A last year and was this year as well. He just wasnt surrounded by a team to take him to the Ship.

Kinda been wanting to say this , but havent out of respect for WC, now everybody shut-up about the Tucker/Rice debate, WC fans will pick Rice, PC fans will pick Tucker, nuff said.....

Ahhhh......excuses, excuses.....rlh is so upset that he is having to remember last years game to help him get through that 200lbs of crow that him and the other SP posters have to eat, because that's what it was 200 pages of (most but not all....Roy, Ambassador and others) SP fans taling about a mercy rule just like last year. They can't take it......

I garuntee you I didnt say anything about a durn mercy rule. That was powerp, sportman, nocomp and some others. I knew Grider was in for it, especially after he took those boys up their last night and let them stay out with them college girls all night long. You think im joking but im not.