Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

wayne county is the best TEAM ive seen in a while not talkin bout pure athletes im talkin about a whole team as one..ill take a whole team playin together over the best athlete in the state..i havent seen a team come together like they did in a long time ..this i think will be one of the best teams wayne county will have in a very very long time..coach rice is a great guy an deserves this more than any coach out there.congrads to to coach rice an the 2011 state champs..would love to feel wat there feeling ..best timess of ur life boys ull be tellin stories of this game to ur grandchilden one day..

wayne county is the best TEAM ive seen in a while not talkin bout pure athletes im talkin about a whole team as one..ill take a whole team playin together over the best athlete in the state..i havent seen a team come together like they did in a long time ..this i think will be one of the best teams wayne county will have in a very very long time..coach rice is a great guy an deserves this more than any coach out there.congrads to to coach rice an the 2011 state champs..would love to feel wat there feeling ..best timess of ur life boys ull be tellin stories of this game to ur grandchilden one day..

Thanks, Shannon. A lot of people don't seem to understand what a TEAM can accomplish against a few "athletes"

All I'm sayin is it wasn't WC that brought this up...I guarantee you those boys could care less about PC or anybody else cause they just finished with a 14-0 record and a state championship under their belt... So compare all you want BOYS cause there is no way you can be serious about Tucker being better than Tyler or Austin. BTW I wanna say congratulations to Coach Rice especially because I know how bad he has wanted this since he started coachin. As a previous player, I just wanna say that he is an awesome person and deserves to have his hard work rewarded with nothin else but a state championship. You are the man Rick Rice...don't forget it!!!

I knew mowing the field at blazing speeds, whether the mower blew up or not, would finally pay off! :roflol:

A lot of these schools don't understand how much actual WORK these coaches put, and have put, in to this program over the years. These guys have mowed the field, painted the lines, built press boxes, field houses, out houses, dugouts, and taught some yungons (including myself) many a life lesson. Congrats Coach Rice, Coach Crews, Coach Pierce, and Coach "TRICKY NICKY" Dixon! :thumb:

I agree 100% with this whole post!!!! The on-side kick that ended the game was so........IDK, bitter sweet:roflolk: just like the Huntingdon game lol WC boys just doin what they do and the WC fans going crazy and the opposing team and fans scratching their heads saying, "Dang, maybe we underestimated Wayne Co."

I SAID IT'S GREAT.....TO BE.....A......WAYNE COUNTY WILDCAT!!!! I SAID IT'S GREAT.....TO BE....A....WAYNE COUNTY WILDCAT!!!!!!

That's what I love, when the other teams supporters are shooting their mouths off and talking crap and the other team just goes about their buisness and then puts it to them. It makes it so much sweeter and then you get to talk it up after the game is played. Humble pie is best served to smack talkers. Congrats to the WC boys.

I just got home from this mess. This seemed like a replay from 2009 against Union County. Grider did not make any changes to our defence just like against Union County. Let me ask you another question. Why did Grider have that Lankford boy on the sideline alot this game? This Lankford boy was a Mr. football finalist and ran for 2000 yards and Grider had him on the sideline. This was a bunch of mess. Grider needs to make him a sign down their by his champion sign with all the durn years we should have won a championship. I garuntee you 2011 would be on it. You think im joking but im not.

There ya go, don't give any credit to WC, they probly beat Huntingdon because their coaches didn't change their defense either, surely it's not because WC was better than SP and they beat them hands down, it was definitely SP's fault for losing it, yep. That's a bunch of mess, no joke.

Great game for the cats and SP. But that last drive Sp had was good until they got down to the three and couldn't just keep thing rolling, and that fourth down play were SP just couldn't catch the ball well that just bad luck for yall and afterwards getting up and wanting the flag. i saw some good coverage.

Yeah, we lost the Knox Grace game the same way. A couple of dropped balls that could have been caught, getting procedure calls deep in enemy territory that pushed us back, a bad/mishandled snap that pushed us back. In both games it just wasn't our night/day. Congrats again to Wayne County, they did what they had to do to win it.

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

Congrats Wayne County 2011 1A Champs.

We got beat on both sides of the ball. If we had to lose Wayne County was the one . As far as Farmboy from Coalfield just accept that you guys got beat by a better team as we did, same for you jasper haters that are now showing up.

The Pirates have a bright future in 2012.