Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

It's funny you should mention that cause all the SP posters have done it all week. Sayin that last weeks game was the state championship and that yall play a totally different type of football over there...BLAH BLAH BLAH. This WC team has been told all year that next week they didnt have a chance, but guess what not one single fan on this site from 14 different schools were right. BTW the kid from south pitt that thought he was SO COOL with his celebration in the endzone is just like the rest of the posters from SP you thought you were too good to be beat by lil ole WC...but guess wat it happened, and for that single gesture alone deserved it. How many times did SP have the lead in this game? Once, when it was 8-7 other than a simple 2-point conversion SP was dominated all day. The Pirate's Ship has sank....AWESOME SEASON WAYNE COUNTY, YOU KNEW YOU COULD DO IT AND MADE BELIEVERS OUT OF EVERYONE EVERY WEEK....and to the SP guys maybe this might teach yall something about being humble :thumb:

I agree 100% with this whole post!!!! The on-side kick that ended the game was so........IDK, bitter sweet:roflolk: just like the Huntingdon game lol WC boys just doin what they do and the WC fans going crazy and the opposing team and fans scratching their heads saying, "Dang, maybe we underestimated Wayne Co."

I SAID IT'S GREAT.....TO BE.....A......WAYNE COUNTY WILDCAT!!!! I SAID IT'S GREAT.....TO BE....A....WAYNE COUNTY WILDCAT!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

HAHAHAHAHAHA possibly the funniest post I've ever read your outta your mind bro lol

why dont pc fans just shut their mouth we have beeat yall and everyboty else whycant u just the fact tht yall r out of it and tucker cant run the veer near as good as arice accept the fact tht wayne county is better than pc and every 1a team in the state and even i could break state records if my mom kept my stauts :roflol:

Actually, fear the fumble on 3rd and goal with all the marbles on the line.

Ahhhh......excuses, excuses.....rlh is so upset that he is having to remember last years game to help him get through that 200lbs of crow that him and the other SP posters have to eat, because that's what it was 200 pages of (most but not all....Roy, Ambassador and others) SP fans taling about a mercy rule just like last year. They can't take it......

rice meant more to his team than tucker meant to his!tucker was a superstar ,rice was a leader!

Please don't do this people......WC won their first state title and I'm so proud of the whole team and love every one of those kids and it's doesn't matter which is better because they are both good players but they aren't the only ones on the field that WC D was tough today and again I'm so proud of out team.

rice meant more to his team than tucker meant to his!tucker was a superstar ,rice was a leader!

I dont know why we are discussing this? The stats aren't even comparable. Rice won a State Championship but he didnt do it alone. I congratulate WC on their win and are very proud of them. But lets be realistic Tucker was the best player in Single A last year and was this year as well. He just wasnt surrounded by a team to take him to the Ship.

Ahhhh......excuses, excuses.....rlh is so upset that he is having to remember last years game to help him get through that 200lbs of crow that him and the other SP posters have to eat, because that's what it was 200 pages of (most but not all....Roy, Ambassador and others) SP fans taling about a mercy rule just like last year. They can't take it......

I'm still waiting on the guy that said we were just another Jo Byrns. I hope he didn't jump off one of the dorm buildings :roflol: