New Marion County Head Football Coach

ElderMtnWarrior

At the school? Like I said, I believe mac, is a piece of a big puzzle that has a couple more pieces to make whole.. It's almost complete tho..

What kind of mess is this? We heard this same mess when that Beck man took over for that Evans man. Will you just make sure this McCurry man turns in his survey for my Murphy Fair book? That Beck man did not do this and I garuntee you that is one reason that Zieglar man let him go. You think im joking but im not.

You not understanding what I am saying, I know Mac is a piece of the puzzle but he is not THE PUZZLE he can and will be remove just like the other good coach if he step on the wrong toe.

I hope he does a good job at MC but it's a lot you and he don't know about MC.

Edited by rc213v

You not understanding what I am saying, I know Mac is a piece of the puzzle but he is not THE PUZZLE he can and will be remove just like the other good coach if he step on the wrong toe.

I hope he does a good job at MC but it's a lot you and he don't know about MC.

That can be any coach, at any school...........You have no clue of what you are talking about :roflolk::roflol:

Come on if you run off a coach that won you 4 State titles in six years it could happen to anyone.

It's not all about wins.

Maybe it wasn't back then but I'm sure the recent records might have some people rethinking. It isn't about winning at all costs but it is about winning, isn't that why you play a game?

What years did he coach at Moore co and where had he been coaching before coming to Marion?

He came from Tullahoma in 87 left in 1998. He won every region championship but one (1994) during that span, MC placed second that year. He went to the Clinic Bowl in 88 and built us up for the 99 run before he left.

When he leaves programs they hit rock bottom, he is very hard to replace. Moore Co. is on there 5th coach, Marshall Co. went through two coaches, and Ripley fell way last year, like 2-8.

He will win sooner than later. :thumb: