Pirates 2012

UncleDave

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading in my newspaper today about that Akins man at Ringold and his new field. This Akins man is a real good coach. He used to beat Grider when he was at Boyd, but when he left Grider started beating that Reynolds man. That Akins man said that he had to have a few fund raisers to get enough money to buy one of those fields like some of these SEC schools have. If you just have to do a few fund raisers, why will Grider not do that for us? What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you that Grider would save money because he would not have to water it during the summer or mow it. You think im joking but im not.

Troll - If you go by the "sucked less" rule ya'll did. That eighth grader girl you got - Erin Sanders - is dy - no - mite! Our girls are yet to win a game, so its no biggie. And our boys just can't make the transition from football to basketball. Plus, Jake Stone was out due to his ankle. He's wearing a boot, but I haven't heard if its broken, sprained, or what. Your boys are something like 3-8 and beat us by 30 points.

Wow.....Old Pirate says rumor round the breakroom is the Pirates jest might get an athelte transfer that could/would help the earholers next feuding season?

Better not let Coach Mack know who it is or he just might use some of his Signal Mtn recruiting skills to bring him north to Jasper

Edited by ElderMtnWarrior

Better not let Coach Mack know who it is or he just might use some of his Signal Mtn recruiting skills to bring him north to Jasper

:roflol: Old Pirate says it's bout time you Jasvegas fellers started recognizing the Warriors Real-True proper name! Figure that new coach sure needs to recruit some studs thou.. :popcorneater:

The Pirates have to really work in the weight house in order to be contenders next year and not pretenders.......... SP folkes a believing the Pirates only have to suit youngons up in black to make them successful is hard core skillet heads............:popcorneater:

:roflol: Old Pirate says it's bout time you Jasvegas fellers started recognizing the Warriors Real-True proper name! Figure that new coach sure needs to recruit some studs thou.. :popcorneater:

The Pirates have to really work in the weight house in order to be contenders next year and not pretenders.......... SP folkes a believing the Pirates only have to suit youngons up in black to make them successful is hard core skillet heads............:popcorneater:

The sad thing is that being a pretender will still get the job done in the valley. :popcorneater:

Prior Institute? :lol:

BTW, I think maybe the white pajamas may be appropriate until the ol and dl can move the other team to the sidelines on EVERY play.

Let me ask you a question. It will be three weeks this Friday since Grider played and that Childress man told Grider at our championship game that he could start making our boys lift weights again in three weeks. I looked at my calender and three weeks will be this Friday the 23rd of December. I garuntee you Grider better have our boys in their on Friday to start lifting so we can get big and strong. We will already be three weeks behind these other schools, so Grider does not have anytime to waste. You think im joking but im not.