AA Predictions For Murfreesboro

bballer1

Macon County is looking like a team that refuses to come back home without a Gold Ball! No silver this year!

I for one wish Macon Co. would agree to play Jackson County again it would make for some great games and would be a good gate. I realize the last time they played JC they were beaten pretty badly but that was 3 or 4 years ago, it would have been a great match up between Hensley and Calamity Jane from Macon. Good luck to the Tigerettes this post season and someone tell Beam to bring his team back to Gainesboro because we are all missing out on some great girls basketball!

Edited by devilfanatic

I for one wish Macon Co. would agree to play Jackson County again it would make for some great games and would be a good gate. I realize the last time they played JC they were beaten pretty badly but that was 3 or 4 years ago, it would have been a great match up between Hensley and Calamity Jane from Macon. Good luck to the Tigerettes this post season and someone tell Beam to bring his team back to Gainesboro because we are all missing out on some great girls basketball!

I agree as well, I don't know why in the world the Macon County teams, Lafayette and RBS, play these cup cake schedules. RBS constantly plays homeschools and Macon County drops down a classification to pick up Trousdale County and Gordonsville who they really have no business playing. It's only about a 30 min or so drive to JC to both schools and would be a great game among two of the states premier teams in their classification.

I agree as well, I don't know why in the world the Macon County teams, Lafayette and RBS, play these cup cake schedules. RBS constantly plays homeschools and Macon County drops down a classification to pick up Trousdale County and Gordonsville who they really have no business playing. It's only about a 30 min or so drive to JC to both schools and would be a great game among two of the states premier teams in their classification.

Exactly and you can throw Upperman in there as well! Jackson County plays LA and Upperman twice a year every year, and Macon Co. is as close to us as either of those two teams. I know that they got upset the last time they were here because Brown beat them pretty bad but all that would do is motivate me to come back and beat JC even worse! Macon Co. has a quality team and it will take a very good team to beat them but why play cupcakes when you have 4 of the states toughest girls team right in your back door in Jackson County, Livingston Aca, Upperman and Clarkrange. Granted they played LA in a HOF game but man it would really help all of these teams to play eachother thats all i'm saying.

Edited by devilfanatic

Exactly and you can throw Upperman in there as well! Jackson County plays LA and Upperman twice a year every year, and Macon Co. is as close to us as either of those two teams. I know that they got upset the last time they were here because Brown beat them pretty bad but all that would do is motivate me to come back and beat JC even worse! Macon Co. has a quality team and it will take a very good team to beat them but why play cupcakes when you have 4 of the states toughest girls team right in your back door in Jackson County, Livingston Aca, Upperman and Clarkrange. Granted they played LA in a HOF game but man it would really help all of these teams to play eachother thats all i'm saying.

LA only beat Macon in that game by 3 points and Macon was without Gregory, who is in my opinion, their best all around player. I would love to see LA, Upperman, and Macon all playing in state, it would really show how good basketball in this area really is.

Macon has hitched their wagon to Calamity "the horse" Coley and are hoping she can get them to the gold ball. They will give any team without an inside presences a hard time.

Macon has 3 really good shooters, Brooks, Pryor, and Gregory. Reid can shoot from the outside or play down-low. When Coley needs a break, or they run 2 posts, Bean is effective as well. Macon has a good team this year and has what if takes to win it all, but they have some tough competition to get there, so it will be interesting to see.

McMinn Central is playing really well. Very deep team that plays great defense.

MC is playing very well right now. I dont know if I would go as far as to say they are very deep. As the competition gets tougher the bench will get much thinner. I was also told the freshman starter thats been hurt is done for the year. Tough break for MC. Hope they can make it back to the Boro !!