Maryville Football

rebelforever

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should stock up on hot dogs so we don't run out before half time? Has the same person been in charge of concessions for a long time? Because the concession stands have always been terrible. :hungry: (Wait, maybe I just got there after MommaStarz. :unsure: )

As Stars would say, gooder point!!! Concessions are pretty bad.

I think we should stock up on hot dogs so we don't run out before half time? Has the same person been in charge of concessions for a long time? Because the concession stands have always been terrible. :hungry: (Wait, maybe I just got there after MommaStarz. :unsure: )

Rebullsman hit don't mattur whut time ewe giy thair..ewe'll steal bee two lait two beet her thair...

Butt ewe do haiv a good point on tha hot dawgs...Eye got one up thair and hit haid ben zapped sew minny times...Hit looked like sumbodee haid put a Slim Jim on that bunn.... :shock:

Rebullsman hit don't mattur whut time ewe giy thair..ewe'll steal bee two lait two beet her thair...

Butt ewe do haiv a good point on tha hot dawgs...Eye got one up thair and hit haid ben zapped sew minny times...Hit looked like sumbodee haid put a Slim Jim on that bunn.... :shock:

Ive talked to the man in charge of the field. No way are we seeing turf. He said it would cost 500,000. That would no doubt put me out of a job. Cause anytime theres budget cuts in Maryville City Schools, it comes from the lunchroom.

Hay cuzin, Mama Steers and mee r goe in two ryde the Rebull Railrode foor the Hollydays. Far up Nellie Belle and meat uss up thair. She wonted two goe two gost towne in thay ski, but everbodee nose hits klosed.

Hay cuzin, Mama Steers and mee r goe in two ryde the Rebull Railrode foor the Hollydays. Far up Nellie Belle and meat uss up thair. She wonted two goe two gost towne in thay ski, but everbodee nose hits klosed.

We mite goe...Butt eye wood thank eye'd ruthur ride this trane....Eye like thair water taink bettur.... :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7_-N_zTJnk

There will be a lot of new faces next year as the Rebels retool their offensive line and defensive backfield. IMO.....John Garrett will man the helm. A smart QB with excellent decision making and running ability. The pass game will change a lot but John is very capable. If he sticks I wouldn't be surprised to see Caleb Edminston under center some as well. Nick Myers is a strong possibility but my guess is Nick will see more time as a wideout and DB.

The offensive line will see several new faces as a strong class of upcoming Sophomores will see ample opportunities to see the field. Nothing changes there as Coach Ellis grooms another group of outstanding lineman to wear the red.

The defensive line will be strong with the onlu losses being Joseph Watson and a part timer in Kevin Niethammer. Maryville will present a challenging front for offensives to deal with.

Linebacker losses of Miranda and West will require some time to replace and this will be a challenge as Maryville brings back one starter from the 2011 team. There will be a group of excellent canidates that will fill the void but it may be a few years before we see the likes of West and Miranda standing behind the D-Line.

Defensive backs are a plenty. With Coulter returning there in lies a good base to rebuild from a stellar group lead by Yoakum, Johns, and Curtis. I expect Maryville to be fine at DB.

The running game will strong with Shawn Prevo starting his 15th year as the Rebels running back. (seems like 15 to the Maryvill opponents). With Shuler, Prevo, Pocket Rocket, and a host of new talented faces emerging Maryville will go the way of thier line improvement and their running game.

Receivers will remain a question but expect a talented Cody Carrol to take the lead as new faces emerge.

The kicking game will be outstanding in 2012 as both the punter and kicker return. It is possible that we may learn the name of our punter this year as I expect a little more emphasis on the punt versus 2011.

There will be a bunch of new names to learn next year but let me assure you the talent is still there. It will be fun and as always it can't get here soon enough

Congratulations to all the Rebels voted to the TSWA all state team and a big pat on the back to the coach of the year, George Quarles!

It must just be me, but...why doesn't the "other" cornerback get any recognition? I didn't see as many games this year, but he has been awesome for 2 years now - both the corners look awesome. Next, I was really shocked with the safety that was chosen. Again, I thought the other safety made up for some bad LB play early in the year. Maybe I missed the best games of the safety that was chosen. Do those who saw more games have a different opinion?