Giles County 2012

bobcat012

Most excuses heard from Opponents after playing the Bobcats:

1. The Kids weren't into the game

2. We had too many turnovers

3. Qb made the wrong reads

4. Officials

5. O-Line wasn't making the blocks

Just a few, but what it boils down to is we rolled over you, and all you could do is take it like a man. Suck it up, and admit you just faced a better team. But, excuses are easier, so I understand.

Those sound....eerily similar to what we heard after last years embarrassment.huh.png

Those sound....eerily similar to what we heard after last years embarrassment.huh.png

NOI NO NO....We said the wheels came off. Everything that could go wrong did. We were about to go up 28-0 and the witches of Lewis Co. cast a spelll on the Cats that every time we touched the ball we either fumbled it and you ran it in for a touchdown or we threw it and you rand it in for a touchdown or you faked a punt and ran it in for a touchdown. Lewis Co moms were scared to go to the bathroom because they were scared they would miss the play of their kids career being made...and there were several.

We got kicked in the chin, azz and nuts.....AND WE REMEMBER IT WELL.

NOI NO NO....We said the wheels came off. Everything that could go wrong did. We were about to go up 28-0 and the witches of Lewis Co. cast a spelll on the Cats that every time we touched the ball we either fumbled it and you ran it in for a touchdown or we threw it and you rand it in for a touchdown or you faked a punt and ran it in for a touchdown. Lewis Co moms were scared to go to the bathroom because they were scared they would miss the play of their kids career being made...and there were several.

We got kicked in the chin, azz and nuts.....AND WE REMEMBER IT WELL.

Haha you knew I had to bust your chops a little.popcorneater.gif

The QB for Giles County, Cobb I think, is he a JR or SR? If he is a SR, is he being recruited to play football at the next level? I've heard on local radio, he could be better than Wallace, and that kid is probably going to be the starter for Ole Miss. I mean Ole Miss is in the SEC, but I would not consider them an SEC Football team. They are looking at a long dark tunnel and it'll be years before another Manning is ready for college!

The QB for Giles County, Cobb I think, is he a JR or SR? If he is a SR, is he being recruited to play football at the next level? I've heard on local radio, he could be better than Wallace, and that kid is probably going to be the starter for Ole Miss. I mean Ole Miss is in the SEC, but I would not consider them an SEC Football team. They are looking at a long dark tunnel and it'll be years before another Manning is ready for college!

Cobb is a SR. Local radio is wrong...The kid is a good quaterback and tough as nails, but he is not better than Bo Wallace was at this time!!!