2012 So. Pittsburg Pirates

OLD PIRATE

South Pitt will return 5 starters on offense and 5 on defense. I agree that the seniors will have to lead if this team is to challenge. A small senior class in 2012. It will be interesting to see if any of them step up and become THE LEADER that this team seemed to lack last season.

Dad burnit, are you sure bout 5 starters back? TT says different & he knows what them youngons is a thinking already too. Hum, recon OP is rite smart confused....Leastways, OP feels the Pirates will cause folkes trouble!

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Heard we were back down to 9 games again this year? Can anyone confirm? Was told Lancaster Christian dropped us.

Your joking. Why is Grider only playing 9 games this year? He needs to get us another game instead of worrying about that durn softball mess. If we only play 9 games, that means our boys will have a entire week off. I garuntee you Gordonsville isnt taking a durn week off of playing. This is a bunch of mess.

Your joking. Why is Grider only playing 9 games this year? He needs to get us another game instead of worrying about that durn softball mess. If we only play 9 games, that means our boys will have a entire week off. I garuntee you Gordonsville isnt taking a durn week off of playing. This is a bunch of mess.

Tough to schedule. That Grider man needs wins to hep their seeding according to that Childress man.

Edited by wingman10