2012 So. Pittsburg Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Dad burnit, Old Pirate jest heard D Wilson was not coaching futeball anymore? Word is he concentrating on them future skillet slingers! Hum, ain't ritely sure how's a feller would throw himself into situation likes that! Figure us skillet heads should feel his pain......

Your behind on the times op...Coach Stone will do a great job running our defense this year...He knows his stuff

• Upvote 1

I'm thinkin' you probly know what yer talkin' about.:thumb:

Hey, Coach.:mrgreen:

I coach, just not football. My statement about the defense was based on how well I know the d coordinator. Loves to win. Like I said, Sp will be just fine this year.

I talked to Vic this morning. There is no one so far. It would be advantageous to other area 1A teams for us to only play nine regular season games, so I'm sure there will be efforts made to keep that slot open.

It looks like we have 4 home games and 3 of the 4 could go either way.

I just don't remember Beene playing that much. I do remember what nickname he acquired. LoL. As for him playing exceptional in big games, i wish he would have played better D against Trousdale that year. I still have visions of Trousdale gaping us that year. Chance was a lot like the rest of us. He was a marginal player at best during his time. Im not arguing about it either. I am the one that talked about how small this senior class would be and how it is very tough to win with a limited amount of seniors on the roster.

Old Pirate agrees E Moore was a player that comes along rarely if ever in most programs. Best OP can remember he is the only one to play play at the next level. Merriman had potential but like so many others before & since dropped out.

The Pirates do have a chance but need to develop the passing game to have a chance @ Gold.

Remember, If you ain't the lead dog, the scenary & smell never change....

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Bahahaha well well well look at number 2 go!! Number 2 should know better! Let Traintracks correct you

U cant call out the right people any better than predict wins and losses = FACT :roflolk:

Roy HAS NEVER coached little league, middle,high school or even powder puff= FACT

I will throw u a bone though

There is only "ONE" that actually shares truthful insight that post with regularity on here and I wont bust his bowlz because he helps keep this place from being a insane asylum = FACT

Lol its ok deuce keep swinging

BWAHAHAHAAHA!!!!

When will these Jabronies learn?! No matter how much real knowledge they get fed they just keep spewing the same old recycled garbage. You're wasting your time trying to correct the unlearned masses, brother! :thumb:

Tell em the sun is shining and they go looking for umbrellas. FACT.

Keep fighting the good fight, brother.

That is all.

Old Pirate agrees E Moore was a player that comes along rarely if ever in most programs. Best OP can remember he is the only one to play play at the next level. Merriman had potential but like so many others before & since dropped out.

The Pirates do have a chance but need to develop the passing game to have a chance @ Gold.

Remember, If you ain't the lead dog, the scenary & smell never change....

If you mean Division 1 college, Bo Haden went to Louisville and Tim Moore played line at Vandy. However, Eddie Moore was a Legend at UT. Hat he not been there those last 2 years, you probably could have added several more losses to the UT column.

Lol.. Recon Old Pirate best clear the air ! OP was referring to the 98 team.Don't forget coach D Hale played @ Vandy too... Dr Adcock went to UT Knoxville as walk on didn't play then transferred to Sewanee back in the day. Anyhow E Moore has set the bar high & it'll be a long time, if ever......another duplicates what he did. Another side note for you youngons, dad burnit OP sure nuff hates to say many good things bout Jasvegas but them fellers have had how many to play for the Vols?

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Lol.. Recon Old Pirate best clear the air ! OP was referring to the 98 team.Don't forget coach D Hale played @ Vandy too... Dr Adcock went to UT Knoxville as walk on didn't play then transferred to Sewanee back in the day. Anyhow E Moore has set the bar high & it'll be a long time, if ever......another duplicates what he did. Another side note for you youngons, dad burnit OP sure nuff hates to say many good things bout Jasvegas but them fellers have had how many to play for the Vols?

Interesting question. I can think of three - Phil Beene, Eddie Brown, and Eric Westmoreland who helped UT win a National Championship.