2012 So. Pittsburg Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Rec that spot has been filled now, looks as if coach Vic done and got an easy one to fill that week Pert near sure coach Vic will once again be accused of running up the score again! OP figures ole Roy best find them chickens to turn loose round the futeball field so as to help them youngons get real fast! Least ways best bring a HEEP of chickens to get them youngons fast, figure they's jest liable to be a bunch come up missing, chicken is a salt after food source round the Speedway..way more than fudge rounds! Rumor is the Pirates will be taking on the "Galloping Ghosts" from Nobody High. :popcorneater:

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Rec that spot has been filled now, looks as if coach Vic done and got an easy one to fill that week Pert near sure coach Vic will once again be accused of running up the score again! OP figures ole Roy best find them chickens to turn loose round the futeball field so as to help them youngons get real fast! Least ways best bring a HEEP of chickens to get them youngons fast, figure they's jest liable to be a bunch come up missing, chicken is a salt after food source round the Speedway..way more than fudge rounds! Rumor is the Pirates will be taking on the "Galloping Ghosts" from Nobody High. :popcorneater:

Who did Grider get us a game with? I was down at Foodland yesterday buying some fudge rounds and that man that I talk to their did not say anything about this mess. Grider has not been working these boys hard enough. That man at Foodland told me that Johnson boy has gotten slower since last year because Grider has not been making him run his 50 yard dashes this summer. If he is slower, that could cost us a chance to go to the championship game again. You think im joking but im not.

Who did Grider get us a game with? I was down at Foodland yesterday buying some fudge rounds and that man that I talk to their did not say anything about this mess. Grider has not been working these boys hard enough. That man at Foodland told me that Johnson boy has gotten slower since last year because Grider has not been making him run his 50 yard dashes this summer. If he is slower, that could cost us a chance to go to the championship game again. You think im joking but im not.

Don't tell those Gordy boys that that Johnson boy is slower this year, because then they will be able to catch him. You think I am joking but I am not.

Roy, you're one of my idols and it pains me to dispute you, but I'm here to tell you that Vic is working the dog-doo out of those boys. I go and watch them work out. And my boy is one of those boys, so I know first hand how hard he's working them. Oh, I know you're just kidding, but I want everyone to know that the Pirates are under the best leadership in the valley.

Roy, you're one of my idols and it pains me to dispute you, but I'm here to tell you that Vic is working the dog-doo out of those boys. I go and watch them work out. And my boy is one of those boys, so I know first hand how hard he's working them. Oh, I know you're just kidding, but I want everyone to know that the Pirates are under the best leadership in the valley.

D60 Im not falling for that mess. That is what you said last year about our boys lifting alot of weights and I garuntee you when we got up against those Wayne County boys, we were not as strong as them and they nocked a hole in our line. Let me ask you another question. I was at Foodland today and some man told me that Grider was having fall training practice for those softball girls and that is why we dont have but 9 games. What kind of mess is this? Can Grider not get that Wilson man to do this since Grider is not letting him coach football anymore? This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.