Nan Duvall "Love Those Rockets" Passes

cornerback10

Though I Had Only Met LTR Once...I Have Communicated With Her Since My Joining In 2006 During The Baseball Season..She Had A, Larger Than Life, Persona. I Don't Think Forrest Ever Had, A More Dedicated Fan, Or Ever Will, Again. I Will Sorely Miss Her Postings On The T...CoachT Has Lost A Dedicated Poster, And A Lover Of Everything Forrest Had Going.

Yes, the Lord took probably the biggest Forrest fan ever when Nan past away. She was the most avid fan and always upbeat, no matter how the season ended. She loved her family dearly and really enjoyed watching her children, nieces, and nephews play sports. I felt like I had loss a sister when I got the news. She was loved by many and will truly be missed. Nan, I know you'll continue to watch over the Rockets from above. Rest in Peace, old friend...

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, the Lord took probably the biggest Forrest fan ever when Nan past away. She was the most avid fan and always upbeat, no matter how the season ended. She loved her family dearly and really enjoyed watching her children, nieces, and nephews play sports. I felt like I had loss a sister when I got the news. She was loved by many and will truly be missed. Nan, I know you'll continue to watch over the Rockets from above. Rest in Peace, old friend...

So very sorry to hear about this. She embodied what a "fan" is supposed to be.