Battle at the Pig Palace

bear cat brown

Keep trying, we have gone from "reluctant" to "relivant", third time is the charm. I believe your looking for "relevant". Which high school did you graduate from? Just playing, but when you call people out and cross the line which BCB did (again), parents especially will get upset.

I have my phd....and it's a little difficult to type when you get in groove on the iPhone. I'm sorry I have upset you and haven't met your fabulous standards. I should try a little harder next time.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is cool is that no one takes a shot back at your son. Congratulations to the folks on this forum for demonstrating character that you lack.

After all your rubbish,,,your best is to defend this little part where you imply something could/might or should be said about his son.? I thought BCB needed some back up or someone to cover his 6,,,but I see now you are not very sharp. If you and all your folks have so much character,,,why you down here in the pit with me and bcb? Rhetorical question

This reminds me of something my great uncle Tommy B told me,,,he said, Son,,,don't ever play tough guy,,,with a 'really' tough guy",,,,I know that means nothing given this scenario,,,so I doctored it up,,,,Son,,,"don't have too much fun making the dummy, look dumber",,,,,now that even made me laugh....

CC,,,sends... :flower:

Edited by CupCake

BCB is one of the last remaining coacht members on the wrestling forum that have made this place relevant. There where days where this place was full of comments...good and bad...funny and not so funny. Who would have ever thought a Cushman had a secret identity? From Harry to BCB to Stovepipe to mountain raider....this place and in particular BCB and his pre match meetings used to be a source of entertainment and knowledge.......not so much anymore...I'm all for TN wrestling, but not without some people that don't have to take themselves to seriously. Lighten up people. this is the interweb.

Haha,,,,so I head down to Atlanta a week ago for just a little Cosmetic Surgery. The funny part is after I get down to: Face Lifts* Liposuction* Hair Care* & Pain Management Clinic* of Midtown,,, I find out its buy one, get one free. Well,,,here's the question,,,I wonder if I'm paying with a Christmas Gift Card that all the guys and girls from work (my department) got me (to get some very minor, yet need adjustments),,,will I qualify for the get one free?! Must be Karma,,,I did!

So,,,not only will I get a breast reduction,,,I get a free Liposuction, save one condition. Experimental suction between the ears (only free option, smart on their part when you think about it). Well,,,I know,,,at first you are thinking,,,what!? Me too,,,but after this extremely hot blonde assistant nurse receptionist explained the benefits and then added,,,heck,,,its free!,,,I was in.

I could tell she knew once my breast became the size of a man,,,and the extra Adipose tissue from between my ears was removed(I didn't want to look stupid so I just smiled, but I'm pretty sure adipose is something that can't be seen with the human eye,,,and something I have very little of and or little to worry about),,,that I would be exactly the type of man she would want. To be honest,,,she had some manly features,,,which I really like...wicked cool when a woman looks like a dude.

So where was I? Oh,,,,BCB is leaving Facebook? No way,,,,Coacht can afford to lose him,,,but not FB!!!! Please tell me MocMikeSuc,,,didn't run off "The Man"!

So,,,,I got home today after a week at the out-patient clinic!? They removed the condom like head wrap and my breast popped back out,,,damnedest thing,,,they said they could try again and that it may take a couple visits to get my breast right,,,well,,,its a win win,,,because,,,,I still have boobs but now I have scars on my chest (like a man),,,and they got rid of all that Apidsoe Tisuse between my ears. Fixin to Google Adipose right now!!!

So,,,I'm glad to hear BCB is staying on Coacht and if my nipples stop bleeding I will see ya'll at the Palace,,,can't be a triathlete and run marathons without a few bloody nipples,,,yall fit folks know what I'm saying

FF,,,sends... :flower:

Edited by FatFemaleInASinglet

Haha,,,,so I head down to Atlanta a week ago for just a little Cosmetic Surgery. The funny part is after I get down to: Face Lifts* Liposuction* Hair Care* & Pain Management Clinic* of Midtown,,, I find out its buy one, get one free. Well,,,here's the question,,,I wonder if I'm paying with a Christmas Gift Card that all the guys and girls from work (my department) got me (to get some very minor, yet need adjustments),,,will I qualify for the get one free?! Must be Karma,,,I did!

So,,,not only will I get a breast reduction,,,I get a free Liposuction, save one condition. Experimental suction between the ears (only free option, smart on their part when you think about it). Well,,,I know,,,at first you are thinking,,,what!? Me too,,,but after this extremely hot blonde assistant nurse receptionist explained the benefits and then added,,,heck,,,its free!,,,I was in.

I could tell she knew once my breast became the size of a man,,,and the extra Adipose tissue from between my ears was removed(I didn't want to look stupid so I just smiled, but I'm pretty sure adipose is something that can't be seen with the human eye,,,and something I have very little of and or little to worry about),,,that I would be exactly the type of man she would want. To be honest,,,she had some manly features,,,which I really like...wicked cool when a woman looks like a dude.

So where was I? Oh,,,,BCB is leaving Facebook? No way,,,,Coacht can afford to lose him,,,but not FB!!!! Please tell me MocMikeSuc,,,didn't run off "The Man"!

So,,,,I got home today after a week at the out-patient clinic!? They removed the condom like head wrap and my breast popped back out,,,damnedest thing,,,they said they could try again and that it may take a couple visits to get my breast right,,,well,,,its a win win,,,because,,,,I still have boobs but now I have scares on my chest (like a man),,,and they got rid of all that Apidsoe Tisuse between my ears. Fixin to Google Adipose right now!!!

So,,,I'm glad to hear BCB is staying on Coacht and if my nipples stop bleeding I will see ya'll at the Palace,,,can't be a triathlete and run marathons without a few bloody nipples,,,yall fit folks know what I'm saying

Listen, next time you head to North Chatt Cat call me.

Thanks to all that don't hate me and mocs2011 I promise to talk to you next time I see you.

Bcb iii :flower: sends

I for one are going to my prediction in before the big rumble....

Cbhs vs Baylor

Cbhs big win 38-23

Frhs vs Mccallie

Mccallie upset 38-31 big swing match here coming at 138

Finals: Cbhs vs Mccallie

Cbhs easy victory smooth sailing to Victory 41-28

Cbhs brings home the gold what they have been seeking for the past few years!!

Listen, next time you head to North Chatt Cat call me.

Thanks to all that don't hate me and mocs2011 I promise to talk to you next time I see you.

Bcb iii :flower: sends

Will do, BCB! Facebook me your cell bro! Not sure if it's the way I see you hug other men,,,or that skin tone and hair,,,,whatever it is,,,it's cannibalistic and I love it!

Can't wait to tell you about my free ER visit last night,,,the ambulance ride was awesome,,,yet my idea to stop the bleeding with jumper-cables wasn't,,,you know what they say,,,,'when in Rome'......

I agree, BCB, though often crude and unrefined at times, is still a valuable member of this forum for the insight and history that he provides in his commentary. I have never seen him take shots at individual kids only teams as a whole, coaches, or refs. There is more than one way to skin a cat, but it will have to be another way on this board.

I agree, BCB, though often crude and unrefined at times, is still a valuable member of this forum for the insight and history that he provides in his commentary. I have never seen him take shots at individual kids only teams as a whole, coaches, or refs. There is more than one way to skin a cat, but it will have to be another way on this board.

After Jack's final victory at the big dance, 2012,13,14... May become quite boring!?!? Maybe less pg-13, but dull.

Hey, coacht may pay a buck per post to bcb & boost ratings/visits for sponser revenues?