Battle at the Pig Palace

bear cat brown

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of adult extra curriculars, I swear I had no ideal she was your wife, but now that I am getting to know you, I understand!

This comes as a complete surprise about not being 100% loved, I kinda had in my mind that I was the Mary Tyler Moore of coacht, I thought everyone loved me. With two weeks left I still have time to change, so I can get my approval rating back at a respectable 39%.

Listen, I may have made a mistake or 5678, but I was man enough to let people know who I am, unlike you, you, no not gonna say it, I'm a new man

Bcb iii :flower: sends

New man my ####,,,,you ain't going nowhere Willis!!!!

With my sons high IQ and Soddy's placement options,,,I still have 3, maybe 4 years of high school wrestling left and you must remain by my side! Moc12 is helping you do what you do best,,, entertain the crowd! "....are you not entertained!?" I made that last part up on my own from a vision I once had as a Gladiator,,,well truth be told,,,it was while day-dreaming as a teenager,,,I hoed 3 rows of young corn down thinking it was Johnson grass,,,When I was ordered to replant the corn,,,,I looked to the birds on the wire and said,,,,are you not entertained!? ya'll country folk know what I mean....

Disclaimer: I have on good word,,,bcb is (as I type this) under the care of a doctor,,,,.....Let us pray!

CC,,,sends... :flower:

Edited by CupCake

Now that's funny stuff. I actually did the same thing on a smaller scale. I was pissed I had to weed the garden so I started chopping anything that was green. I wanted to watch Lavern and Shirley instead. I probably only got down half a row before I felt the first lash from the switch hit my bare legs. You might be alright after all cupcake even if you have a man crush on bcb.

Now that's funny stuff. I actually did the same thing on a smaller scale. I was pissed I had to weed the garden so I started chopping anything that was green. I wanted to watch Lavern and Shirley instead. I probably only got down half a row before I felt the first lash from the switch hit my bare legs. You might be alright after all cupcake even if you have a man crush on bcb.

Thanks Shoestring (I have a few 'back on the farm' and 'in the garden' traumatic stories left),,,,,truth be told,,,bcb can't keep his hands off of me (eyes too),,,watch him next time,,,he has to have visual and physical contact,,,real hugs,,,'hips in' ....I can feel his Irish green sweater against my face right now

,,,he's my senior in years,,,but at times I feel I mentor him on an emotional level,,,in the ways of love,,, for lack of a better way to put it....

Much like the Archangel Michael (John Travolta) ,,,,I tried to put a block on him,,,but it didn't take. Must be hard on bcb...every time I'm around he smells cookies baking

FYI: BCB is Bro-licious!

CC,,,sends... :flower:

Edited by CupCake

On a real thread/topic note. CBHS is the real deal and all their hard work has paid off,,,yet a health/ full Baylor or FR could also take TN Gold I feel. It will take a little luck of course,,,other wise CBHS wins a much deserved championship. I said all that to say this,,,I will be watching a lot of DII this weekend,,,not to mention Mr. Zack vs. Mr. Tate (both amazing young men,,and have the entire state sitting on the edge of their seat)

Disclaimer: Both kids salty and seasoned on a national level,,,my post is a compliment to the best this state has to offer going head to head,,,and not meant to place pressure,,,these two have been there and done that,,,they know whats fixing to happen. I salute men that don't run,,,as a result,,,the match of all matches! I know their parents are proud,,,,Mazel Tov!

CC,,,sends...

His name is Joe Waddell.....

No, Tex, I think its keefejams, come back to haunt BCB in his final season under the name moc2011....... Which proves what most of us thought at the time, that keefie was a high school kid ........he must have just got out of UTC this past spring, 2011.

Hard to believe its been, what,5-6 years since we were treated to tag team board wrestling as keefie and his buddy stovepipe took on BCB and dearly departed HarryT in a titt-for-tatt that had the rest of us entertained. Meanwhile Tex, I believe you were wearing Irishdad out about his clock management skills and Soms about..........well, virtually everything. Ah, those were the good old days.

Been on this board longer than most of the posters who have joined this thread so far and, moc2011, there is no basis for your comments about BCB "taking shots at high schoolers"----unless maybe you are talking about some of the high schoolers who have gotten on here and posted some of the most outrageous and/or inflammatory posts we have had, and make themselves fair game once they do so. Other posters, like yourself, definitely, coaches and fans who deserve to be poked at, yeah (and those probably make up your "silent majority")-----but not the high school wrestlers themselves, unless you call picking the winner of a match, which a lot of people do on here, a personal attack.

Everyone on here knows who BCB is, that he was a high school wrestler himself at EFT, has had two sons who have wrestled at a pretty darn high level in this state, and he has not missed a match, so I think there is some education behind his guesses. Why don't you respond to BCB's request to identify yourself if you are going to take personal shots at him like you have been doing, so the rest of us can see if you are truly an "educated guesser" you want to make yourself out to be and not simply the "uneducated guesser" you accuse BCB of being?

Otherwise, I suggest you grab a rifle and man a post........oops, wrong movie-----just please, get a life, keefie.

BCB---I suggest you ask moc2011 to meet you in the Gold Club parking lot. You seem to have had some success there and, as I recall, Keefie once upon a time agreed to meet you there and then did not show-----now that he has grown up as moc2011, maybe he will do so. You guys can wrestle in the car.

Edited by BuckLateral

No, Tex, I think its keefejams, come back to haunt BCB in his final season under the name moc2011....... Which proves what most of us thought at the time, that keefie was a high school kid ........he must have just got out of UTC this past spring, 2011.

Hard to believe its been, what,5-6 years since we were treated to tag team board wrestling as keefie and his buddy stovepipe took on BCB and dearly departed HarryT in a titt-for-tatt that had the rest of us entertained. Meanwhile Tex, I believe you were wearing Irishdad about about his clock management skills and Soms about..........well, virtually everything. Ah, those were the good old days.

Been on this board longer than most of the posters who have joined this thread so far and, moc2011, there is no basis for your comments about BCB "taking shots at high schoolers"----unless maybe you are talking about some of the high schoolers who have gotten on here and posted some of the most outrageous and/or inflammatory posts we have had, and make themselves fair game once they do so. Other posters, like yourself, definitely, coaches and fans who deserve to be poked at, yeah (and those probably make up your "silent majority")-----but not the high school wrestlers themselves, unless you call picking the winner of a match, which a lot of people do on here, a personal attack.

Everyone on here knows who BCB is, that he was a high school wrestler himself at EFT, has had two sons who have wrestled at a pretty darn high level in this state, and he has not missed a match, so I think there is some education behind his guesses. Why don't you respond to BCB's request to identify yourself if you are going to take personal shots at him like you have been doing, so the rest of us can see if you are truly an "educated guesser" you want to make yourself out to be and not simply the "uneducated guesser" you accuse BCB of being?

Otherwise, I suggest you grab a rifle and man a post........oops, wrong movie-----just please, get a life, keefie.

excellent post....

I made the reference to Joe Waddell since every time someone calls out for an identification , ole BCB signs off with Joe Waddell.....who ever that is.....

I now believe this whole back and forth between bcb and the unamed one is over a typo "taking shots at high school kids" should have been " taking shots of high school kids" , he was referring to the not so memorable video skill exhibition that was put on when Bcb was practing different angles with his new camera. I think at Cleveland duals a few yrs back.

No actually BCB has continued throwing wrestlers under the bus for whatever reason. Just tired of it as well as the sarcasm and other unneeded comments about mommies, getting smashed, sleeping with other people's wives, name calling and more. The coaches, parents and wrestlers I have talked to are shooting a little higher on the character scale. The facts are the facts, no matter how many old drinking buddies crawl out and tell you they love you.