IS THIS A JOKE?

BTWSheriff

"Taurean Moy - 2001 mr basketball all time national record holder for : 3pointers in one game (24), 3s in career, and holds all TSSAA career shooting records and state tournament shooting records"

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Someone to be proud of there...busted with drugs and never panned out in college anywhere!!!!! Take pride in that alumni!!!!

http://uofmtigers.blogspot.com/2006/05/former-booker-t-washington-star.html

This is a person you are proud to call an alumni? What happened to all this talent?????????????????? WASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.palmerone.com/~lodas/bbstory.html

Now that, my collegue Sheriff, is something to be proud of!!!!!!!!! 14 boys in a high school, no starter over 6'2" and win 103 straight games

Thanks, but sir it wasn't for you to care. Its so you can understand why BTW would be insulted to be asked to forfeit home advantage. You guys seem to really hate B.T.W. I like it.

You are the one on here creating this storm of hatred towards the BTW coaching staff and AD by posting and bragging about beating a team 149-23, then trying to turn it into a racial slur because another team offers your school a hefty pay check to play in their gym. This is common place in athletics all over the country. Some schools take advantage of the monetary offer and put it to good use, others would prefer to play at home and thats ok as well. There is nothing racial about it and there never is or has been, but you are acting like you are the spokesperson for BTW on CoachT and because of the things you're saying its shedding a very bad light on the school itself. Not one person has said they hate BTW the school but alot of people have shown disdain for your posts and rightfully so. If i was affiliated with that school i would have someone get a hold of you and have you stop all this mindless banter and propaganda you are trying to spread, using BTW the school and its athletes as a tool in which to do so.

WOW!!! Now that is one impressive list of people!!! There are like three or four respectable people on that list, then a couple of crooked mayors, several basketball players that absolutely could not keep their nose clean (literally). This group of alums that you put together definitely does not help your argument!!

Lol the hating comes out. Keep it going I love

"Taurean Moy - 2001 mr basketball all time national record holder for : 3pointers in one game (24), 3s in career, and holds all TSSAA career shooting records and state tournament shooting records"

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Someone to be proud of there...busted with drugs and never panned out in college anywhere!!!!! Take pride in that alumni!!!!

http://uofmtigers.blogspot.com/2006/05/former-booker-t-washington-star.html

This is a person you are proud to call an alumni? What happened to all this talent?????????????????? WASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.palmerone.com/~lodas/bbstory.html

Now that, my collegue Sheriff, is something to be proud of!!!!!!!!! 14 boys in a high school, no starter over 6'2" and win 103 straight games

we love the way you hate. You're good at it. Really. ....

IS THIS A JOKE?

Scotts Hill insults BTW by offering them $2,000 dollars to forfeit their home court advantaged in both the boys and girls games to play in their home town. Are you serious. Do you think people in Memphis are that dumb, or just..... Scotts Hill is a 9-15 team. Is this serious? Are you kidding me? this is disrespectful. Scotts Hill just fueled the fire. I doubt BTW will hold anything back now. I smell a 150 point win. Welcome to South Memphis............Isn't this black history month.................

I thought that we were far past playing the "race card". With a post like this and a comment like that I now know without a shadow of a doubt that this thread was started by a simple minded thug who better enjoy posting while it's available because there's no internet in prison.

Good Luck to WHOEVER PLAYS BOOKER T. WASHINGTON the remainder of this postseason :thumb:

• Upvote 1

we love the way you hate. You're good at it. Really. ....

we love the way you list a criminal as this great alumni we are sup[posed to drop down and worship, dont work that way....Like I said, take your talented BTW team and go play against the two teams from Iowa I mentioned-Ames High School 08-09 and 09-10 or Palmer High School 86-88...in a 10 game series vs both you would not win more than 1 game against either..Palmer had no starters over 6'2" and they would beat you like a drum

If I had a house in Memphis and a home in hades,I'd sell my house and go home. Might just be the worst city for crime and gangs in the US. I hate that anyone has to grow up in such a place.

This is what makes it sooo much sweeter. That young African American men and women can grown up in housing projects infested with gangs, drugs and crime and still be successful. Still win basketball games, still graduate college, still play in the NBA, become mayors, and doctors, etc. Now that's a situation outside people can't relate to. This kids have it tough. They have nothing but their pride. Let's try not to bash the community until you have to overcome the obstacles that they do

This is what makes it sooo much sweeter. That young African American men and women can grown up in housing projects infested with gangs, drugs and crime and still be successful. Still win basketball games, still graduate college, still play in the NBA, become mayors, and doctors, etc. Now that's a situation outside people can't relate to. This kids have it tough. They have nothing but their pride. Let's try not to bash the community until you have to overcome the obstacles that they do

Never said a word about African Americans,I'm sure other races live there also.I hate that anyone of any race has to grow up in such an enviroment.I'd love it if all these kids could suceed,the odds are against them from day 1. You'll have alot bigger percentage of crooks than Dr's and lawyers.