9AAA

TSSAABaseball24

Only because they are in North Division. If they joined MJ side, they would never host. The city park is a joke! You think administration would schedule a prom-like event on a Friday night in the fall?

Go Bears!

They were too close to the bridge... send SC. Makes sense.

Totally agree. Should have played ball. Was at the field a bit after noon and field was in great playing condition. The real athletes would have been there regardless.

Can't dance if you're playing ball, come on man. Could have moved it an hour or 2 and still wore flowers. What a shame, maybe an extra day or 2 won't hurt SC. Really embarrassing "G". Even if your are the host. SAD!

Can't dance if you're playing ball, come on man. Could have moved it an hour or 2 and still wore flowers. What a shame, maybe an extra day or 2 won't hurt SC. Really embarrassing "G". Even if your are the host. SAD!

Once again Mr Haeberle you are picking on the kids that have nothing to do with the decisions of the administration, parks dept, TSSAA, and/or coaches. I know, Mr Haeberle, that YOU don't represent SC, and I hope that the SC player(s) that you may have influence over, share the same respect for the G players, that I know they have for thier cross town rivals. The kids will play ball, have fun, and win or loss no matter what someone's daddy says about them on CoachT. Once again, shame on you mr haeberle.

Once again Mr Haeberle you are picking on the kids that have nothing to do with the decisions of the administration, parks dept, TSSAA, and/or coaches. I know, Mr Haeberle, that YOU don't represent SC, and I hope that the SC player(s) that you may have influence over, share the same respect for the G players, that I know they have for thier cross town rivals. The kids will play ball, have fun, and win or loss no matter what someone's daddy says about them on CoachT. Once again, shame on you mr haeberle.

Again, thanks for the personal callout, Mr. Nation or is it Coach X. Not sure what you are reading or if it's just perception. None of my comments have been personally towards players, even the one about Beaty, if you understand context... was about the irregular strike zone, not him personally. So now who looks like the bully. You seem to be the exception on names, since you represent a "nation". The decisions made yesterday were regretful and it's a shame TSSAA doesn't step in and force the issue. Read that carefully, so you don't think I'm picking on some "little jonny". The kids should have been allowed to play and win or lose, move on, yet a little effort or time shift didn't make sense in g'town.

Hey nation, why don't y'all kiss and make up. Don't know why you're dragging my posts into this. I think the whole situation yesterday was silly and less than fair to all the teams involved. And since when did this site get so personal other than discussions about players. Next, you'll want to call out the parents who confronted the ump in the parking lot at Portland after the G loss. You sir, may have crossed a line. Keep it real.

Good win for Friendship Christian tonite. 2-1 over Hendersonville......still unbeaten versus 9AAA this season.

If you want to continue to bragg about being 5-0 in 9AAA. Go out and recruit more kids to your spoiled school and be classified in AAA. By the way I think there may be a rec team or two that you can beat to become 7-0 in Sumner County.

Agreed, from your experience, prom should not be a factor. Period, if you want to play ball and help your team, be there. If not, wear flowers. Everybody elses is out of the way. Just sad you have to waste a day of play, when a little effort and forward thinking eliminates all this. But it is the "G"

Just shows the mindset of the parents, coaches and administration. Games should have been played Saturday, now with a 60% chance of rain on Monday whoever comes out of this side of the district will be at a disadvantage.

If you want to continue to bragg about being 5-0 in 9AAA. Go out and recruit more kids to your spoiled school and be classified in AAA. By the way I think there may be a rec team or two that you can beat to become 7-0 in Sumner County.

We are spoiled! 3 state championships in a year will do that to anyone! Don't you think? Cause I know you don't know from experience! Oh and storm rider if your reply has anything to do with being single a keep your mouth shut we have already heard it all

Hey nation, why don't y'all kiss and make up. Don't know why you're dragging my posts into this. I think the whole situation yesterday was silly and less than fair to all the teams involved. And since when did this site get so personal other than discussions about players. Next, you'll want to call out the parents who confronted the ump in the parking lot at Portland after the G loss. You sir, may have crossed a line. Keep it real.

I was told by 2 separate SC parents the other day that you sir mr "haderade" and mr "haebvols" are the same person. After going back and reading your post I believe it. You are one pathetic person to sit here and talk to yourself. I think you are the one that needs to keep it real. Good show Mr. Haeberle, good show....

So what happend in today's games?

MJ beat WC last night, I guess WC plays Beech tomorrow and the winner plays MJ. What about the other side?

My 2 cents

FC is 5-0 6-0 whatever in 9AAA, good for them, Frankly, MJ's out of district schedule is tougher than the 9AAA schedule.

However, FC has a good team and I am rooting for the boys to win it the 1A.

I was told by 2 separate SC parents the other day that you sir mr "haderade" and mr "haebvols" are the same person. After going back and reading your post I believe it. You are one pathetic person to sit here and talk to yourself. I think you are the one that needs to keep it real. Good show Mr. Haeberle, good show....

Thank you for the glowing accolades. You're probably from the same school as "braves nation", so do tell and give names since this site has become so open and personal. I highly doubt you will, because you can't. Haderade is alittle older school and connected to Beech if you read back that far, but research may not be your forte. Bang!

So what happend in today's games?

MJ beat WC last night, I guess WC plays Beech tomorrow and the winner plays MJ. What about the other side?

My 2 cents

FC is 5-0 6-0 whatever in 9AAA, good for them, Frankly, MJ's out of district schedule is tougher than the 9AAA schedule.

However, FC has a good team and I am rooting for the boys to win it the 1A.

Guess you've been able to tell that Gallatin botched this side with their parks dept. and prom. We play maybe Mon. And as far as FC, good for them, but they're not 9AAA. Surely they have a thread to follow. Good luck to them.