How many losses will Knox Grace have?

mneerpapaw22

AS A FOOTBALL FAN I WOULD LOVE TO SEE GRACE BE IN WITH AE AND ALCOA WOULD BE SOME GREAT FOOTBALL GAMES TO WATCH BUT IM SURE GRACE WANTS TO STAY WHERE THERE AT CAUSE NO ONE IN THE Region CAN COMPETE WITH THEM YEAR END AND YEAR OUT STATE TRIP JUST ABOUT EVERY YEAR

Edited by baseball100

I can't make a prediction about the future, but I think that Grace had the potential to beat both Alcoa and Austin East last season, which is saying a lot. That would be an extremely tough challenge to face year in and year out though.

Grace would have beat Alcoa and AE both last year. But each year forthcoming would present new challenges for Grace. I wish they were in that division too. It would make for some real battles with CAK AE Alcoa Eliz Loudon CPA Goodpasture etc

Grace would have beat Alcoa and AE both last year. But each year forthcoming would present new challenges for Grace. I wish they were in that division too. It would make for some real battles with CAK AE Alcoa Eliz Loudon CPA Goodpasture etc

Did you look at the 5 classifaction proposal.Looks pretty good to me.

Did you look at the 5 classifaction proposal.Looks pretty good to me.

I seen it! we're gettin screwed!! Put us in a region with G-P , Happy Valley , Sullivan North , South Greene , And Cumberland Gap! We still have to drive a million miles away 3 times and get to play Alcoa , AE , and The Recrutin Rams in the playoffs!!

Are we that much bigger than yall where we would go AA and you won't? What is Hamptons numbers like? we are about 450

I'm not sure about Hamptons numbers ,but they only graduated 25 more seniors than Cloudland. I do know that they graduated 100 8th graders. Cosby would most likely be one of the smallest schools in 2a.Hampton would be one of the biggest in 1a. You guys would definately be in a bad spot.

I'm not sure about Hamptons numbers ,but they only graduated 25 more seniors than Cloudland. I do know that they graduated 100 8th graders. Cosby would most likely be one of the smallest schools in 2a.Hampton would be one of the biggest in 1a. You guys would definately be in a bad spot.

I remember Cosby and Hampton always havin to move up and down together cause we were always so close in numbers. We hit a lil growth spurt a few years ago and went from just under 400 to hovering around 450 every year. I wouldn't mind playing in the region we would be in , but the playoffs would suck! How is Alcoa , and AE a 2A school?

I think CAK,Loudon, and Eliz would be 1 class above Alcoa & AE. Alcoa currently has one of smallest enrollments in its class. With this reclass they would be in the middle of the pack in enrollment. They would play some teams with smaller enrollments. They last reported an enrollment of 550.