Booker T Washington at Trinity Christian Region 8A champhionship

ReitzFan

The Class A Region 8 championship game between Booker T Washington and Trinity Christian will be broadcast on WTGP 97.7fm on Thursday. Stan Gerard will have the call of this game. You can also listen in on the internet at BTW / TCA broadcast link. The pregame show begins at 6:45 and the tipoff is scheduled for 7pm.

As always, I hope you enjoy the broadcast.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

' clearing my throat' I usually talk the day of. Listen out for my early morning victory ritual...... here TC.. Here TC........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

make sure you ranting is before the game..your wearing on me..i like you .. have some :popcorneater:

Edited by DHSFB64

Hope this one is as fun as Tuesday night. Booker T. brings a squad that can get up and down the court and score in bunches. Newby is definitely a big time prospect. Can TCA withstand the pressure and limit BTW's second chance points? This will determine the game. I look for a great game in a great atmosphere.

BTW won by 2.

BTW wins 46-42. Second half score was 8-8. Sounded like BTW held the ball for last 4 of third and first 4 of fourth with a TCA shot mixed in at the beginning of fourth. Guess it worked, seemed to take a long time for TCA to get BTW in the bonus when they finally came out of zone. Broadcast was real "skippy" so I might have missed something. Congrats to TCA for a good showing

Let me wash this popcorn down with some TCA lemonade. I reckon the Warriors wil be pretty hyped to make up for tuesdays bad game....

Deputy, I guess you about choked on that lemonade tonight...evidently your warriors or their coach were a little scared against TCA...holding the ball was a smart move I guess....when you don't have the horses to play with your opponent that sometimes works...survive and advance is what it is all about...Humboldt by 15 on Monday