Substate Shootout: Humbolt @ South Memphis

BTWSheriff

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To me, this will be a matchup of athleticism. Who will score the most points? Can Humbolt win on the road? Who has more scorers. Haven't seen Humbolt. Lets shed some light....

This is one game where BTW won't beat the other team in terms of athleticism. Humboldt is going to be just as athletic as BTW. I honestly don't see 'boldt going to BTW and winning. It's hardddddd to win at BTW. Just ask Dyer Co. fans from a few years ago. One player for BTW fouls out, he changes jerseys with one of the scrubs on the bench, he returns to the game and they win, lol.

This is one game where BTW won't beat the other team in terms of athleticism. Humboldt is going to be just as athletic as BTW. I honestly don't see 'boldt going to BTW and winning. It's hardddddd to win at BTW. Just ask Dyer Co. fans from a few years ago. One player for BTW fouls out, he changes jerseys with one of the scrubs on the bench, he returns to the game and they win, lol.

Lol great joke. I agree with everything else. Does Humbolt have good fan support?

Lol great joke. I agree with everything else. Does Humbolt have good fan support?

Humboldt's side will be full. They've always traveled well together. Humboldt's got some legit talent man. They'll be able to run and play with BTW. Would be fun to watch that game. I'm heading down to Manassas tomorrow to watch their girls game, so 2 trips to Memphis in a few days is ruled out.

whats the mystique about playin at BTW again??? i didnt notice when we went

Humboldt's side will be full. They've always traveled well together. Humboldt's got some legit talent man. They'll be able to run and play with BTW. Would be fun to watch that game. I'm heading down to Manassas tomorrow to watch their girls game, so 2 trips to Memphis in a few days is ruled out.

Who does Mannassas play

-----------------------------------------------------------------

dhs..no mystique ..its called BTW cheating..Sherr"fic doesnt want to admit to

Imo Humboldt wins unless Horton still has extra jersey's to hand out. :roflol: .I cant imagine a 'Real' coach thinking of that kind of crap.. and actually practice it for game use..what a loser !!!!

Edited by DHSFB64

I sat next to a Liberty family at the Liberty/SS game at Lexington(congrats,Crusaders)last night,and during conversation BTW came up.The ladys' comment was at least we won't have to play Booker T. again,and I assumed she was complimenting their team on how tough to beat they were,until she continued with "they threw bricks at our bus!".In their defense,I was at BTW last week,and saw nothing other than fans having a good time,of course we didn't win though!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTWS ..that was not a joke..it was two players from BTW that fouled out ;; one got to play until he acually had 7 total one player played until he 6 total fouls..another of Hortons favorite things to puzzle the refs..'throw him your jersey scrub.' 'hey you we need another jerey throw him yours' ' whew thought i wasnt gonna pull that off'...Humboldt wins ifin yall play right !!!!

More :popcorneater: ,

BTWS ..that was not a joke..it was two players from BTW that fouled out ;; one got to play until he acually had 7 total one player played until he 6 total fouls..another of Hortons favorite things to puzzle the refs..'throw him your jersey scrub.' 'hey you we need another jerey throw him yours' ' whew thought i wasnt gonna pull that off'...Humboldt wins ifin yall play right !!!!

More :popcorneater: ,

I doubt it. Dont remember anything of the sort. Do you think something like that can REALLY happen. Like fans and referees dont notice faces. However, I do remember the previous 2 years that BTW had to go to Dyer County for substate and the referees clearly took those games away for those hard working kids. I Also remember all the County police standing by the BTW section monitoring us like something was supposed to happen....... Dyer County and BTW have always had some great teams and have played some exciting substate games, I just hate when horrible officiating takes the game from the players.