Class A Best 8 Headed To The Boro'

Tornadopride

Amber Fair had 37 tonight. She is as good or better than T T anyday and only a sophomore. I've seen them play all three games. Amber Fair lit it up against Lake county in the regional finals. I see a possible rematch in the Championship game with Lake Co vs. Union City. Remember...Union City is Sophomore loaded with one Junior that starts and one Senior that does play.

I thought you had a little basketball sense but now i see you are off your rocker.Te Te could average 30 points a game if the coach chose to do so.I know you're happy UC is going to the dance and you should be.And I'll be there hoping Lake Co wins,then I hope the Lake Co faithful supports UC and hopefully Obion Central.Would love to play UC for the Gold Ball.If we did,I'd be more than 90 percent sure LC wins by at least 10 points.

Edited by mrbigster

I understand the rationale of wanting to avoid LC or Summertown, but I'm not sure why you feel Cloudland is the weakest team and Clay is so much better. I guess we'll know when they play the game.

I may have been out of line when I said Cloudland was the weakest, but I believe you may underestimate Clay County just a bit. They have lost 9 games and 8 of those games have come against Jackson County who is in the A state tournament, Clarkrange who would have been playing you all had it not been for Clay picking up the win in the district tournament, and Macon County who was a sub-state team in AA.

• Upvote 1

Cloudland is 20 points better than Wartburg. We shouldda beat Wartburg but would have to play lights out to stay within 10 points of Cloudland. I'm pullin for Cloudland and think they have a VERY good chance to bring home the gold.

Thanks for the props ole eagle. I hope we can win some of these posters respect. I would figure since NG came so close to winning it all last year that the east would have the attention of these west folk. I'm excited about the opportunity these girls have to match up with these great west teams. You'll never hear anyone from up here disrespect the west teams. I think its awesome that you all have your programs playing at this kind of level. We hope to be able to match the intensity and athleticsm of the great players in this tournament.

Thanks for the props ole eagle. I hope we can win some of these posters respect. I would figure since NG came so close to winning it all last year that the east would have the attention of these west folk. I'm excited about the opportunity these girls have to match up with these great west teams. You'll never hear anyone from up here disrespect the west teams. I think its awesome that you all have your programs playing at this kind of level. We hope to be able to match the intensity and athleticsm of the great players in this tournament.

Most of the Gold resides in Middle Tn not west just an fyi...

I thought you had a little basketball sense but now i see you are off your rocker.Te Te could average 30 points a game if the coach chose to do so.I know you're happy UC is going to the dance and you should be.And I'll be there hoping Lake Co wins,then I hope the Lake Co faithful supports UC and hopefully Obion Central.Would love to play UC for the Gold Ball.If we did,I'd be more than 90 percent sure LC wins by at least 10 points.

So a Fair led UC team beats a TT led LC team once in 7 tries and now Fair is better than TT anyday....LOL!!!!! Fair doesn't have the pedigree that TT has , the experience or the character.....she may one day soon but right now its not close....closer than it was but still not quite!!! TT would average 30 or 40 a game if she wanted to...but she knows it is better team wise for the ball to be spread around!!! Hope to play yall one more time and put this all to rest!!!!!

sbl

Cloudland is 20 points better than Wartburg. We shouldda beat Wartburg but would have to play lights out to stay within 10 points of Cloudland. I'm pullin for Cloudland and think they have a VERY good chance to bring home the gold.

That is why teams line up and play, for the sake of playing. The best team won, maybe worst game Wartburg played in a month, ans the best effort Cosby had from what I have seen. We shall see who does what in the BORO, I wouldnt underestimate anyone this time of year. Cloudland will have their hands full against Clay County. USed to be double school and the have a gold ball from double AA I think, or a silver one, had good ball around that area for years. !

That is why teams line up and play, for the sake of playing. The best team won, maybe worst game Wartburg played in a month, ans the best effort Cosby had from what I have seen. We shall see who does what in the BORO, I wouldnt underestimate anyone this time of year. Cloudland will have their hands full against Clay County. USed to be double school and the have a gold ball from double AA I think, or a silver one, had good ball around that area for years. !

Oh, You can't underestimate ANYBODY this time of year. We definatly know Clay County will be a handful. Every team down there will be giving max effort cause they all know it's one and done from here on. Hopefully we match up well with them. This time of year it's all about matchups and who has the hot hand. Cloudland is a young team also, and sometimes it's easy for underclass(wo)men to get stars in their eyes. Hopefully they just arrive on a mission. I've seen what these girls can do when thats the case.

Oh, You can't underestimate ANYBODY this time of year. We definatly know Clay County will be a handful. Every team down there will be giving max effort cause they all know it's one and done from here on. Hopefully we match up well with them. This time of year it's all about matchups and who has the hot hand. Cloudland is a young team also, and sometimes it's easy for underclass(wo)men to get stars in their eyes. Hopefully they just arrive on a mission. I've seen what these girls can do when thats the case.

I like the way our soph. pt guard is playing right now. She has shown improvement in her quickness and ball handling. Her 3 point shot is lethal. We have 4 guards who are a threat to hit every 3 they shoot. Both our posts can shoot the 3. This team can consistently break any press and they don't turn the ball over. Ball movement in the half court game is top notch. All 5 starters can score from anywhere on the floor. The Landers are a complete team.

You are thinking of Jackson County they are the ones that used to be in AA and yes we won 4 AA State Championships in a row from 2000,2001,2002, and 2003. Clay County has 2 silver balls i want to say maybe 3 and they are very well coached and they have a good group of players to go along with it. This will be a very good game to watch. I've heard the big girl from Cloudland is good, but can your guards match up with Roach? Cooper isn't big but she is always in the right place in the post and can score. If she can score against Hensley from Jackson County who is 6'4 then she can score on just about anyone! Come on Thursday!!!