Livingston vs. CPA

Hondac

Just because CPA beat Manassas by 18 doesn't make Manassas a bad team. Let's watch CPA win Thursday by 20 as well. Manassas was a very good team and played a pretty solid schedule this year outside of their district. CPA was able to handle Manassas press and turned it into a half court game and beat them handily. CPA is a great team and is my pick to win the state championship.

CPA won by 17. They were up 29. CPA obviously didnt play with the same intensity. Manassas didnt quit..kudos but this game was over early because Manassas didnt get to press because they couldnt score to put themselves in position to press. Was you even at the game?

Now as far as CPA winning by 20 Thursday...I will go on record and say they hold their opponent scoreless!:roflol:

But if its Friday you are talking about...I disagree very much.

GO HOG-EYE!!

You are obviously confused. CPA did not play any A teams this year. Just teams like:

FRA - State finalist Miss Basketball

Ensworth (2X) State Finalist

Lawerence County AAA elite 8

David Lipscomb (3x) 24-8

Franklin

Station Camp

Macon County

Page

Ok well add single A jackson Co and AA Cannon and Upperman to your Schedual and see where you stand. or better yet would you be sitting in the bleachers watching. Want to know why half of the top ranked teams in the state arnt still playing? Bc there from the same district and region and we have to knock each other out. I wouldnt plan on playing LA like you did Manassas or it could be a long morning for ya! Go HOGEYE

• Upvote 1

Just because CPA beat Manassas by 18 doesn't make Manassas a bad team. Let's watch CPA win Thursday by 20 as well. Manassas was a very good team and played a pretty solid schedule this year outside of their district. CPA was able to handle Manassas press and turned it into a half court game and beat them handily. CPA is a great team and is my pick to win the state championship.

Why are we so defensive? I never called you out as the one who claimed Manasas was gonna run everyone off the floor. Nor did I say Manasas wasnt a good team! As for us being beat by 20 friday, that may happen. But I sure am glad that you predicted it, cause your last few predictions have been close. LOL!!!

Why are we so defensive? I never called you out as the one who claimed Manasas was gonna run everyone off the floor. Nor did I say Manasas wasnt a good team! As for us being beat by 20 friday, that may happen. But I sure am glad that you predicted it, cause your last few predictions have been close. LOL!!!

I'm confused if you're a LA or CPA fan....?

As for Manassas, I did talk them up a lot this year so I figured you were referring to me. I watched them play on 3 different occasions and I was impressed with them every time. I did predict CPA to beat them in my bracket, but I figured it'd be a 10-15 point game. I didn't make it up there, but will be up there on maybe Friday and Saturday or just Saturday. Good luck to LA and CPA! Should be a great game with 2 great programs and coaches!

I know Livingston didn't play anyone either, but here's just a part of the list.

Upperman 28-4

Loudon 28-5

Jackson County 27-6

Clarkrange 26-7-0

Cannon County 26-8

Stone Memorial 23-12-0

York Institute 17-9-0

Macon County 28-6

Creek Wood 27-5

Cannon County 26-8

Grundy County 23-9

East Hamilton 23-10

Upperman: 10 better than Loudon. Plays in LA's district.

Cannon: Same. Better than at least two teams in the 'Boro.

Loudon: Beat twice.

Jackson County: The perennial power that some think is the favorite to win A.

Clarkrange: Should have been in the 'Boro if not for the emergence of Clay County.

Stone: Beat them handily, they're in the Final Four.

York: Revert back to 1&2. Could have never beaten Grundy or Central.

Macon: Upset by the worst team I've ever seen at the tournament. Off night?

Creek Wood: Upset. Should be playing tomorrow as well.

Grundy: Ask Central and LA fans. They're the real deal. Just had to go to the Round House.

East Hamilton: So athletic and could score, defense shut them down.

So I guess that Livingston still doesn't have a chance? 10-20 point loss?

I know Livingston didn't play anyone either, but here's just a part of the list.

Upperman 28-4

Loudon 28-5

Jackson County 27-6

Clarkrange 26-7-0

Cannon County 26-8

Stone Memorial 23-12-0

York Institute 17-9-0

Macon County 28-6

Creek Wood 27-5

Cannon County 26-8

Grundy County 23-9

East Hamilton 23-10

Upperman: 10 better than Loudon. Plays in LA's district.

Cannon: Same. Better than at least two teams in the 'Boro.

Loudon: Beat twice.

Jackson County: The perennial power that some think is the favorite to win A.

Clarkrange: Should have been in the 'Boro if not for the emergence of Clay County.

Stone: Beat them handily, they're in the Final Four.

York: Revert back to 1&2. Could have never beaten Grundy or Central.

Macon: Upset by the worst team I've ever seen at the tournament. Off night?

Creek Wood: Upset. Should be playing tomorrow as well.

Grundy: Ask Central and LA fans. They're the real deal. Just had to go to the Round House.

East Hamilton: So athletic and could score, defense shut them down.

So I guess that Livingston still doesn't have a chance? 10-20 point loss?

No CPA fan on here has predicted a 10-20 point victory over LA. LA is ranked the number 1 team in AA and should be the favorite. LA has a great program and played a tough schedule in the toughest district in the State. No argument from me about that.

We were just responding to the incorrect post that said that CPA lost to an A division team this year and that they haven't played anyone good this year. No disrespect toward LA at all.

If CPA beats LA, it will be an upset. If they play like they did in the first half on Wednesday, I think they have a good shot at it. Should be a great game.

No CPA fan on here has predicted a 10-20 point victory over LA. LA is ranked the number 1 team in AA and should be the favorite. LA has a great program and played a tough schedule in the toughest district in the State. No argument from me about that.

We were just responding to the incorrect post that said that CPA lost to an A division team this year and that they haven't played anyone good this year. No disrespect toward LA at all.

If CPA beats LA, it will be an upset. If they play like they did in the first half on Wednesday, I think they have a good shot at it. Should be a great game.

Apparently it doesn't matter who wins this game cause MC & OC fans seem to think the title game was played yesterday & OC are the champions! Funny how when MC looses they think the team that beat them has to be the best. My prediction is LA over CPA by 15.

Apparently it doesn't matter who wins this game cause MC & OC fans seem to think the title game was played yesterday & OC are the champions! Funny how when MC looses they think the team that beat them has to be the best. My prediction is LA over CPA by 15.

If you can beat them then you probably are one of the best.McMinn dosent lose many and anyone who knows much about girls AA basketball would agree with me.

I totally realize the real AA championship game was played yesterday between teams from the two toughest districts in the state, but I just hope them poor little LA Wildcats don't get blown out tomorrow against one of the best recruited teams in the state! :D

That's rich since all but one of these girls have been playing together since sixth grade. :roflol: