Livingston vs. CPA

Hondac

And which AAU team did they come from at sixth grade level?

If we are talking about the Lady Cats, Kayla, Abby, Heather, and Allison have played together with Coach Joey Williams since then. They played with the TN Elite and most notably, the adidas Tennessee Rush where they placed 9th in the Nation last year.

If we are talking about the Lady Cats, Kayla, Abby, Heather, and Allison have played together with Coach Joey Williams since then. They played with the TN Elite and most notably, the adidas Tennessee Rush where they placed 9th in the Nation last year.

King, the question was not about the home-grown LA team. It was about the team that has been predicted to beat them so badly.

I totally realize the real AA championship game was played yesterday between teams from the two toughest districts in the state, but I just hope them poor little LA Wildcats don't get blown out tomorrow against one of the best recruited teams in the state! :D

Tell me who the recruits are and as a CPA parent I will gladly report. You seem to have know it all.

I'm going with Livingston in this match up. I stayed and watched all of the games yesterday...well, until Central lost, then went home..still sad...wanted to be in the boro' still...but oh well, well get em next year! Anyways...CPA was good, and I don't think Livingston played their best game. I have seen Livingston before...usually stuck with them in sub-state or state >_>....and they are capable of beating CPA. Livingston by 10.

I'm going with Livingston in this match up. I stayed and watched all of the games yesterday...well, until Central lost, then went home..still sad...wanted to be in the boro' still...but oh well, well get em next year! Anyways...CPA was good, and I don't think Livingston played their best game. I have seen Livingston before...usually stuck with them in sub-state or state >_>....and they are capable of beating CPA. Livingston by 10.

I'm with you.....Livingston is fundamentally sound and well-coached each and every year. They have a lot of tourney experience and are capable of beating anyone.

I totally realize the real AA championship game was played yesterday between teams from the two toughest districts in the state, but I just hope them poor little LA Wildcats don't get blown out tomorrow against one of the best recruited teams in the state! :D

First of all, let me say from my perspective it has been well documented CPA fans do not post the facts, they simply speak from emotion and loyalty to their team (and IMO many times with too much “bite†to it). Second, I will be the first to admit not as in tune with girls basketball, but when it comes to CPA the information usually finds its way to me. With that said, I know of no information that would support recruiting going on within the girls basketball program. I don’t consider it fair to characterize Coach Legate in this fashion. She has been a good coach in this area for some time and I know of no information nor have I ever even heard any information that she runs nothing but a clean program.