Jackson County vs Clay County

swanson71

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Clay Co. Lady Bulldawgs on winning their first gold ball. This group of girls really put it together when it counted and Celina couldn't be more proud. I'm so happy that Coach Sims could finally get this win. He is one of the states finest coaches and has taken tons of undue criticism over the years for not winning this game. Clay Co. is lucky to have him.

Jackson Co. has nothing to hang their heads about. They are a great team and they showed that even when they weren't their best, they could beat about anyone in the state. I fully expect to see them in this game again next season.

I don't know about you but the BIG GIRL has been a NON factor in the game that counted. When the outside shot is falling...folks like her aren't a contender.

Hensley missed a few shots but I dont think you can say she was a non-factor. She still scored near her average and pulled down several boards, all while changin shots inside. I'll agree that she was taken out of the game alot by the fast break points but her lack of production was just as much her team philosphy than anything CC did. Congrats to Clay County. Roach, Cooper, and Hamilton are no joke.

Edited by owl25

Where is dat dude called devilfanatic? his girls just got a whuppin put on dem.....hahahahhahahha

I just sat dar and watched that devil killing game....omg as d's girls say now

Again another poster from the private school showing his ignorance. My oldest son graduated from Clay County, in his junior year he was 1st team all district, and district tournament mvp, named to the region all tournament team, his senior year he was 1st team all state, district mvp, district tournament mvp, and region tournament mvp all for Clay County. I never missed one of his games and have many many close friends in Celina. I was cheering just as hard for Clay as i was Jackson Co. so in my household we couldn't lose! But its typical of your kind to get on here and try to put someone else down. Just another "christian poster" from the private christian school. I for one am glad my boys never went there, no telling what would have become of them! :popcorneater:

Again another poster from the private school showing his ignorance. My oldest son graduated from Clay County, in his junior year he was 1st team all district, and district tournament mvp, named to the region all tournament team, his senior year he was 1st team all state, district mvp, district tournament mvp, and region tournament mvp all for Clay County. I never missed one of his games and have many many close friends in Celina. I was cheering just as hard for Clay as i was Jackson Co. so in my household we couldn't lose! But its typical of your kind to get on here and try to put someone else down. Just another "christian poster" from the private christian school. I for one am glad my boys never went there, no telling what would have become of them! :popcorneater:

You tell'em devil. They better be more afraid of the devil they haven't met......yet! :twisted: