Grace Christian

Jet Pride

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace Christian Academy believes that sports also provide an excellent opportunity to minister God’s love to the community through exemplary attitudes and actions.

The Athletic Department at Grace Christian Academy seeks to use the arena of athletic competition to teach each student-athlete the disciplines needed to build Christian character, to develop a sense of community, and to foster excellence in education, teamwork, and leadership.

As we strive for excellence in every area at the Academy, God has richly blessed us with a dedicated coaching staff in all of our sports. Nearly half of GCA's middle and high school students participate in at least one sport. We look forward to having a great year and seeing what the Lord will do in the lives of our student-athletes.

The above is off GCA website!!

What a joke!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

What a bunch of classless clowns. Putting 32 runs on Tellico Plains & 22 on Coalfield give me a break. You wanna know why no one likes you guys and why no one will play you guys, your burning every bridge around east tennessee there is no excuse running up the score like your doing <_<

I hope somebody from Grace will post. Does the school really accept this kind of conduct? Where is the fault, headmaster, board of directors, coaches, players or parents? I wonder where this game was played. Could the officials have shortened the contest? I would say that this will not soon be forgotten at Tellico and Coalfield. Would think there would be some kind of payback down the road. At this level, the same athletes will be playing football and basketball.

I hope somebody from Grace will post. Does the school really accept this kind of conduct? Where is the fault, headmaster, board of directors, coaches, players or parents? I wonder where this game was played. Could the officials have shortened the contest? I would say that this will not soon be forgotten at Tellico and Coalfield. Would think there would be some kind of payback down the road. At this level, the same athletes will be playing football and basketball.

This is every year in every sport for Grace. If they are good in something they do this. It's too bad. They have some nice kids. A lot of good players that came from high level programs. It is unfortunate that the have that little class.

What a bunch of classless clowns. Putting 32 runs on Tellico Plains & 22 on Coalfield give me a break. You wanna know why no one likes you guys and why no one will play you guys, your burning every bridge around east tennessee there is no excuse running up the score like your doing dry.gif
Thats about sums grace sports up right there. Why would anyone want to put 32 or even 22 runs up on someone, what are you trying to prove? All that does is make the kids from the other tream look bad,. That says that tells me all I need to know about the coach at Grace. Step up and play the BIG boys like Farragut and Bearden and see how good it feels to get 20 runs put up on you . Edited by Vols1234

That's as bad as Harpeth High here in Middle Tennessee putting 38 on an undermanned Cheatham Co team! (Who just so happens to be their cross county, district rival)

Somewhere there will be payback. Didn't a Memphis area basketball team hang a 100+ beating on someone too?

That's as bad as Harpeth High here in Middle Tennessee putting 38 on an undermanned Cheatham Co team! (Who just so happens to be their cross county, district rival)

Grace has a reputation running the score up. You wont see them play Farragut, Bearden or even CAK because they know they get a dose of their own medicine

It's obvious that the Principal/Head Master at Grace doesn't have a problem with this type of thing. Since he/she doesn't, TSSAA should step in. Some will ask why TSSAA.....well because they are the ones that will be called to dish out the punishment when a full scale fight breaks out in a game or kids start getting there heads used as target practice from the opposing team. Just a matter of time before this get's very ugly.

Hochever(sp?) should be ashamed of himself!