District 13-AA 2012

bigredbird

Lady's and gentlemen look and learn .... This is defined as being a "hater" ;) haha

Agreed!! Seriously though, I'm not going to sugar coat anything. I was impressed that you guys beat S. Side. they are improved and actually have a decent team this year. They may not win more games than they did last year, but they are an improved team. However, Humboldt is bad and Haywood stinks. Seeing Humboldt play Milan, that was one of the weakest Humboldt teams I have seen in a very long time. And Haywood has played horrible in their other games plus their jamboree.

I definitely think Crockett is a much improved team this year and I hope you guys do very well just not when you play my DAWGS. But I do think you are going to hit some speed bumps in the next few weeks. Hoping you win several of them though.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed!! Seriously though, I'm not going to sugar coat anything. I was impressed that you guys beat S. Side. they are improved and actually have a decent team this year. They may not win more games than they did last year, but they are an improved team. However, Humboldt is bad and Haywood stinks. Seeing Humboldt play Milan, that was one of the weakest Humboldt teams I have seen in a very long time. And Haywood has played horrible in their other games plus their jamboree.

I definitely think Crockett is a much improved team this year and I hope you guys do very well just not when you play my DAWGS. But I do think you are going to hit some speed bumps in the next few weeks. Hoping you win several of them though.

Lol well said! Yea your right about the speed bumps there on the way! But I agree this years team is way better than last years!

Lol well said! Yea your right about the speed bumps there on the way! But I agree this years team is way better than last years!

This year should be a pretty good year for you guys. However, I think next year is THE year for Crockett Co. The game with Milan this year may not be that good but you never know. But next year I think you might give us a run for our money!!

I guess when you say the district is pretty weak, your not talking about Milan. There is nothing weak about my BULLDAWGS! Don't believe me, tell your team to come and get some!!!

Milan is good in the district. Covington is good. Dyersburg is good. The rest of the district isnt. And im sure if my team played yours right now you wouldnt stand a chance

I think you are wrong on this. They are a greatly improved team this year, who got a huge win this weekend, dominating dyer co. They could easily be 3-0. Don't hate on these guys for getting better!

If you call it "hating", so be it. But you need to take a chill pill. Just my opinion and I'm sorry it offends you,but that's what these boards are for, people to express their opinion. If they truly are improving, then hats off to them. But I just don't think they will win many games this season. Maybe I am wrong, like I said, just my opinion.

'