District 13-AA 2012

bigredbird

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u havent played usj in at least 4 years...the best 4 year run theyve had...knox webb of 2 and 3 years ago...much better than webb of this season and last...

keep telling urselves that u play humboldt trenton and huntingdon for the fans and gate...that its a "rivalry"

and yes usj does have a better chance to bring back a gold ball this season...i suspect huntingdon does as well...u guys took offense so eat ur own pissy cheerios...u guys are the best in 3A...but ur not the best in west tn...i truly do believe usj and huntingdon are better than ur boys...

i see all the time milan fans talkin junk about lexington and liberty...but i notice the bulldogs dont ever step up in class to play one of them...my guess is milan wouldnt play a single 4a school if they werent forced to by the district scheduling

still not gettin it!unsure.png

District again for a second year not as strong as usual, however Covington gained alot of confidence in weak district last year and will benefit this year. Also didn't lose much. Several quick RB's return. They give it to em and watch em run. Rest of district doesn't have the athletes as Cov except Haywood Co & Ripley and they've been deplorable lately.

1. Covington (4A) will go 10-0

2. Milan (3A) down from yrs past

3. Westview (3A)

4. Dyersburg (4A)

5. Crockett (4A) worst team at CC in 10 yrs last yr

6. Obion Co (4A) good record last yr but didn't beat any quality opponents

7. Ripley (4A)

8. South Gibson

9. Haywood (4A) worst in school history

10.Gibson Co (4A)

Looks pretty much as expected. District , however, may be even weaker than expected. Cov 10-0. Undefeated

CC is not back...and no i dont get it...keep talkin...

i never said usj was the better team til my last post...i said they had the best chance to bring back a gold ball...which u took offense to and started putting words in my mouth...i tried to be respectful until u jokers decided to get all butthurt...after seeing the score with humboldt...i feel much better about my words...good luck this season

If Covington is to go undefeated, they are going to have to play better than they did tonight against a Bolton team that was winless last year. Milan will have to play alot better as well.

Yes, I will agree that Covington will have to play better. Undefeated... would be nice, but it is hard to get there. I 'll be happy with another nice run in the playoffs.

Tell me about Milan's game last night. What's the story?

Yes, I will agree that Covington will have to play better. Undefeated... would be nice, but it is hard to get there. I 'll be happy with another nice run in the playoffs.

Tell me about Milan's game last night. What's the story?

Milan had 5 turnovers... Trenton had 1. Milan could move the football when they weren't putting it on the ground. I would say Milan gave Trenton alot of their points but Trenton had to put it in the endzone once they got possession. They played amazing, but we had alot of mistakes. Put both of them together and you had a 1 point overtime game. If we can correct our turnover problem, we will be fine. Offense and defense look very good at times. The potential is there.